• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Carve this deeply into granite Stewart: The Mosque will never, ever be built anywhere near ground zero. You can certainly take that to the bank.

__

Carve this deeply into granite Stewart: The Mosque will never, ever be built anywhere near ground zero. You can certainly take that to the bank.
As I said, that's beside the point. We're discussing Fox's omission of the conflicting interests of its shareholder.

I will now leave this discussion with these words: I surrender the fact that yes, I could be totally wrong in my stance. I am humble enough to proclaim that point. I do not, of course, have all the answers so I must admit that there is a possibility of error on my part. Also, my intent (Stewart) was never to carry on in a manner that was degrading towards you. That is not how I work.

Now what I feel should be discussed is where both right and left meet - those important points we agree on, our common, and agreed upon, issues. From there both side must learn to agree to somehow become joined - drawing closer to the center of the spectrum. Yes this is a mighty hard plight, but it must be made because a divide American will never be a united American. Hence we are in danger of losing our personal freedoms -the things we cherish the most as Americans.

So I leave this highly interesting, and civil, discussion with those words. Thank you.

__

I will now leave this discussion with these words: I surrender the fact that yes, I could be totally wrong in my stance. I am humble enough to proclaim that point. I do not, of course, have all the answers so I must admit that there is a possibility of error on my part. Also, my intent (Stewart) was never to carry on in a manner that was degrading towards you. That is not how I work.

Are you going to at least attempt to educate yourself on the issue?

Hence we are in danger of losing our personal freedoms -the things we cherish the most as Americans.

Did you sleep through Bush II?

I am going to ahead and proclaim this thread the Treehugger thread of 2010.

This thread, like I said, is a controlled, civil discussion. The Tree thread was another animal. The two are not even close to one another. Please do not unite the two. I have conducted myself correctly.

__

Alienating me will not do anyone any good. I dread my actions on that Tree thread. I do not dread my words on this thread because it was, unlike the Tree thread, a healthy talk.

__

Alienating me will not do anyone any good. I dread my actions on that Tree thread. I do not dread my words on this thread because it was, unlike the Tree thread, a healthy talk.

__

I don't think anyone is alienating you, AB.

What actions do you dread in that thread?

I have learned from my past (the hard way - believe me) and now I am a better poster because of that grossly Tree thread. I am a different posted. Come now.

__

Being cast out of the Green forum really did a number on me spark. I did deserve it. I dislike even thinking about that time - even today.

__

I would be the happiest guy in town if I was given a second chance in rejoining that particular discussion board. I loved that Green forum so very much. But que sara, sera.

__

What actions do I dread in the pathetic thread is my insensibility toward other. My bold disregard for my fellow members. I rude, crude, and I shamed myself completely. It was a hard lesson spark. What an empty feeling it is to have an entire forum turn on you. I was so awful. Words can't defined precisely my feeling. I felt so alone spark.

__

I do not dread my words on this thread because it was, unlike the Tree thread, a healthy talk.
This is what you believe? If there's been a healthy talk on this thread, it's the result of everyone else's efforts. You do not engage with anyone on this thread; you do not read what others says; you do not answer what others ask. What you do is shout, apropos of nothing, into the ether. That's not healthy.

Most of the time, to be honest, I would either not understand what others are stating or I just have no knowledge of what its being said. I do not mean anything by it. What would I gain by doing what you claim? Nothing. Nothing at all.

__

Back