• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
It's been done and sold, Celebration, Florida. The town Disney built then sold after a flurry of ridiculous lawsuits. People actually sued Disney when their lives didn't turn out "happily ever after"

In the spirit of a true self-sustaining society, I think citizens of Independence will be encouraged to drink their own.

Meanwhile, in related news, the Wall Street Journal posts an explanation of how the Fiscal Cliff will affect, quote, "poor", unquote, people.

ai.imgur.com_oSWLw.png
Oh, those poor single moms desperately trying to put food on the table on a measly two hundred and sixty thousand US dollars. Look at how sad they all are.

Rupert Murdoch was apologizing for a tweet disparaging an overweight woman who fell when a sidewalk collapsed beneath her. Well, he somewhat apologized, he's still angry that (he assumes) the taxpayer is on the hook for the woman's medical bills.

Since the retired couple aren't going to have to pay more, that old black dude must just be sad because of how his wife dresses him.

Meanwhile, in related news, the Wall Street Journal posts an explanation of how the Fiscal Cliff will affect, quote, "poor", unquote, people.

I think it begins with the government. They have very elastic definitions of whom they call "wealthy" and "middle class" and they never seem to use the term "poor."

One year, "tax the wealthy" meant startting at $60,000.

Word games, all of it. Total BS.

Which is why I have complertely tuned out.

. . . (he assumes) the taxpayer is on the hook for the woman's medical bills.

He may be correct. It might depend on the outcome of a civil suit that the woman can bring against the City for not maintaining the sidewalk properly.

Back