• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

Is Fox News evil or stupid?

• Evil. Muahahahahahaha

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Stupid. Hurr Durr Derp Derp

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Neither. There is a resonable explanation which I will now present.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Stewart. Fox News is both evil and stupid.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
^^ From what I heard on the news yesterday, he's even admitted that that was the plan.

Stephen Colbert weighs in on how some US media bends over backwards to blame a terrorist act by a sworn anti-muslim on the muslims: "Which is more plausible: that a non-muslim did this... or that the Al Qaeda has developed polyjuice potion?"

:lol:

Piece from the Guardian here about how the media were reporting on the event as it unrolled: it wasn't experts speculating, it was guessers guessing – and they were terrible.

Piece from the Guardian here about how the media were reporting on the event as it unrolled: it wasn't experts speculating, it was guessers guessing – and they were terrible.

Great article and the writer is spot on about the guessers. Unfortunately, the guessers come out of the woodworks whenever something like this happens. And they always do much more harm than good.

Sidenote: That lovely blonde woman in the photo could be the younger sister of a lady I know here in Kansas. No foolin'.

Wait a minute - Glenn Beck is promising to isolate himself from the rest of the world? Isn't that a good thing?

Back