• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Is Monk the modern day Columbo?

I used to watch this series all the time. Then I started missing episodes (either I fell asleep early or forgot it was on) and gave up on it altogether. Is the show still worth watching? Some people say the new assistant is better than Sharona . . .

I love Monk! I have 3 of the seasons on DVD. Natalie, Monk's assistant, is very different from Sharona but I think they're both good. I didn't watch the show until Natalie was on and didn't really like Sharona at first but I like her now.

I love Monk as well. I have seen the first two seasons, and am starting the 3rd. I like Sharona, but it annoys me how she is always lookin for guys. But i also like Natalie, because she can be pretty reasonable, but is always worried about money. I deffinatly reccomend it!!

There are 3 Monk books out in mass market paperback. I recently read the 3rd one and it was my favorite. Monk was at his most "Monkish" and Sharona and Natalie are both in it. I can't remember the author's name but a search on Amazon would bring it up.

Anyone remember Tony Shalhoub from the sitcom Wings? I liked him in that show and I like him in...well...almost everything, actually.

Back