• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I've had it

Okay, but do you like the caramel kisses? The peanut butter kisses? milk chocolate? Or do you just like the fact that you can say "I got kisses"!

And I just have to say that you're the first person I've acquainted that likes pansies more than other flowers. Not that that's a bad thing. I mean, what's wrong with pansies? Why SHOULDN'T they be the best flowers around?! Okay enough of that, I'm feeling too femmy!

Good choice! Those are my favorites of the Kisses family too.

Now, guys on the other hand, they don't want chocolates, or flowers. Most of the time they just want attention. I mean, no one really cares about what a guy's doing most of the time. He's never really doing anything TOO important. But when he notices that someone's noticed his actions, then he's happy... unless you get him mad. Then it takes food. Not too hard to figure that one out! Men will quit just about anything for food!

Sorry, but I know a few females (who unfortunately remain anonymous, no matter how much I would like to publicly humiliate them!) whose attention spans are far shorter than the guys I know.

I don't know, but I rest my case even so!:rolleyes:
But you gals don't fool me. The whole short attention span that a girl so conveniently acquires around men is just their way of playing "hard to get". Either that or it's a nice way of saying "go away, you slimeball!".
:cool:

Are you one of those nice people?! I've heard about your type before! You must have a lot more patience than I. However, the term "slimeball" usually doesn't slip through my lips. It's usually something like, "punk" or "idiot" or maybe something random like, "toothless snake!" I like being random sometimes... okay more often than not!

honestly....I'm not really sure if I'm one of those nice people!! I don't get accused of that too often! now you've got me wondering....or worrying.....

May I take a moment to remind you of your signature? And for what it's worth I do think that you seem to be one of them! There you have it, I accuse you! What're ya gonna do about it?!;)

I don't always take my own advice....:(....not sure what I'm gonna do...have to get back to ya on that one....guess ya left me speechless:D

Good thing we're not actually talking! I mean, if you're speechless and all! But hey, don't get down on yourslef. I'm sure that there's someone (other than crazy people in forums) that thinks you're amazing. Even if you don't know they think that way.

well, I think there was a compliment in there somewhere...so thank you:) (err, I think...) oh wait...unless I'm just as crazy??

Where did Libre go? :D As soon as he changed his avatar, we began to mess with his thread. We would never have done this to the stoney-faced judge. :eek:

Back