• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

I've had it

Isabell said:
Wow, this thread went from someone threatening to leave to chocolate to two people flirting with each other!:p
And then to clowns, and then horror films...

Sofia, you go girl! ;)

(Sorry Sofia, couldn't resist after the little jibes you had at me recently. ;) :p )

That's because we're all thread hi-jackers on here Miss Shelf. We obviously have narrow attention spans, or something. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm speaking for myself again. :p

Yeah, bunny trails are fun..Libre is awfully nice to tolerate all this hopping around in his thread..must be all that guitar playing..mellows him out;)

It would be fun to see a "Poll" on how many people get a "scared" feeling when thinking of clowns. :)

steffee said:
Some guitar playing could be classed as scary.

Fiddle playing too..there's this old man who likes to play at the barn..if he didn't tell the audience what he was 'playing' we'd never guess. People are nice though and clap just the same.

Go ahead and start one then Muggle. :D

And then we can go back to Sofia and her flirting, even if there might be a mention of it elsewhere too. Hehe. :D (Sorry Sofia, really I am.)

muggle said:
It would be fun to see a "Poll" on how many people get a "scared" feeling when thinking of clowns. :)

And for some its just an 'uneasy' feeling..not even reckognizable as a full-blown fear..

steffee said:
Go ahead and start one then Muggle. :D

And then we can go back to Sofia and her flirting, even if there might be a mention of it elsewhere too. Hehe. :D (Sorry Sofia, really I am.)

No she's not Sofia~This is first rate entertainment:cool: Besides, we only tease those we care about most;)

abecedarian said:
And for some its just an 'uneasy' feeling..not even reckognizable as a full-blown fear..
Why is that? What about people who haven't seen It or Poltergeist (well, there has got to be some!).

abecedarian said:

well, I agree, but if I answered the door and one was standing on the porch, I think I'd lose what little mind I have left! :D

If some clown came to my door without a prior appoinment, I'd freak too..I know from talking to Cocoa and Checkers T. Clown, that they wouldn't do that for the very reason you've brought up..although they HAVE received odd looks when driving home from a gig:D See, they couldn't change where the kids could see them leave...

abecedarian said:
No she's not Sofia~This is first rate entertainment:cool: Besides, we only tease those we care about most;)
That's true.

Sofia, come out. As for the other comments I've just seen, no Sofia, we really have nothing better to do. :p

Do you need a little alone time? ;) :p

hehehe, I'll bet next time sofia lets me win the Women's Pickem. :D :D :D

btw, is anyone going to pick tonights winner. If so, go to the Pickem's thread and post.

steffee said:
And then to clowns, and then horror films...

Sofia, you go girl! ;)

(Sorry Sofia, couldn't resist after the little jibes you had at me recently. ;) :p )

me? little innocent me??:confused:

:p

Sofia said:
me? little innocent me??:confused:

:p

Yeah, yeah, butter wouldn't melt........we know:rolleyes:

Clown avatars don't worry me but I don't like ones like Motokids eye on TMP.That's kinda freaky.:eek:

Back