• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jack M. Neigut

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackneig

I recently sent an email to your forum. The following is its contents.

Several months ago I joined your so called forum and left a post about my eBook online "The Time Keeper." Since then you have continually reposted the whole thing over and over again on the internet. In it I was insulted over and over again by your members. I would like you to get a message to Stewart your administrator of Book and Reader Forum. You can post this: I am doing fine and I have made a trilogy of time keeper stories. You can visit them online at; and the web site went here. Actually you can see the site by typing jack m neigut into yahoo or Google.All grammatical errors have been corrected and in the "The Time Keeper II" there is enough real science to knock your socks off, since your members of your great forum criticized my knowledge of science and grammar. Since you are apparently relentless in posting your diatribe of my rehashed postings every month I invite your members, your administrator Stewart included, to visit my site and reread my novellas. I have to laugh every time I read your postings of this on Google every month. I am currently on another forum where writers are treated with respect and there is insightful constructive criticism of a person’s work, unlike your forum.

Best of Luck

Jack M. Neigut

By the way nobody sees your listings of my posts on Google or Yahoo, since nobody types in my name into the search engine. If I took it seriously you would be in court now facing a judge for defamation of character. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FORUM!!!

Good one Spark.

I never heard of you before Jack M.Neigut * but your post does not make me feel like reading "time keeper" the return of time keeper" and "time keeper is back and not happy".I think my accountant as more writing skills than you display in this post.Unless you are more the 8 years old Jack M.Neigut * you should keep to a more basic occupations,like wood carving or silk painting, since writing is obviously not where your gift lay.
As for my self Jack M.Neigut i would rather keep my time than read time keeper.

*I put your name in full so each time you google your name(807 time a day) i shall be there,waving at you.

This is to saliottthomas.

That is exactly the kind of response I would expect from someone on this forum. Constantly criticizing without knowing what your talking about. First of all since it is the title of a novella "time keeper should be in capital letters and there is nothing wrong with my post except for the fact that you do not like its contents.The name of the novellas is the "Time Keeper I", "The Time keeper II" and the "Time Keeper III" and I would suggest reading them . You might learn something. I expect you or somebody else on this forum to respond with some type of criticism, but that is typical. Why don't you ask your accountant how to capitalize title names while your at it.

I think there was constructive critism to your writing but the point was that you did not like it .When you are not ready to hear negative response to your writing ,you should not post it in the first place.

I am currently on a different forum and I get constructive criticism there. Your site is different. In the first reading of my novella, it was blatantly destroyed before my eyes by one of your members. There was no constructive criticism there. I'll just stick with my current forum. There I am assured to get constructive criticism by knowledgeable people even published authors who are well known in their field.

I am currently on a different forum and I get constructive criticism there. Your site is different. In the first reading of my novella, it was blatantly destroyed before my eyes by one of your members. There was no constructive criticism there. I'll just stick with my current forum. There I am assured to get constructive criticism by knowledgeable people even published authors who are well known in their field.

You should stick where it makes you most happy Jack.

Several months ago I joined your so called forum and left a post about my eBook online "The Time Keeper." Since then you have continually reposted the whole thing over and over again on the internet.
We have not posted your content elsewhere. The posts you made are still right where you left them.
Perhaps you are confusing Google listings with posts to our site?

In it I was insulted over and over again by your members.
You asked for input and received some. Our members took time to read and consider your postings and gave their time towards your project. Not all input was negative - some was very constructive and useful.

I would like you to get a message to Stewart your administrator of Book and Reader Forum. You can post this: I am doing fine and I have made a trilogy of time keeper stories.
We're glad you are continuing with your project and we wish you well.

You can visit them online at; and the web site went here. Actually you can see the site by typing jack m neigut into yahoo or Google.
Please don't user our site to perpetuate your commercial endeavor - we consider this spam and in violation of our rules; the same ones that you agreed to when you joined.

By the way nobody sees your listings of my posts on Google or Yahoo, since nobody types in my name into the search engine. If I took it seriously you would be in court now facing a judge for defamation of character. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FORUM!!!
OK - Good luck to you as well :flowers:

jackneig...

I have (re)joined this forum just to tell you that you are the biggest [moderator edit] to ever walk the planet. Please take your "stories" and stick them up your [moderator edit]. That is the best place for them.

That is all.

It is surprising to hear normal people on your site talking normally and seeming to be genuinely concerned where they are not continuously deconstructing your work and the person writing. As for beer good that 9 page novel. I call it a novel for the search engines. That 9 page novel has turned into a trilogy of stories. The second being 57 pages long and the third being 37 pages long and they are doing fine. The site they are on is read by people all over the world. You see I have tracking software so I know who and where people are looking at my site. I am sure I will see this item I am writing posted on Google and Yahoo for quite some time as I have seen "My Publishing Experiences" from your site posted there for quite some time when I type my name into the search engine. Before I go I would like to thank Stewart ,one of your administrators, for providing the idea for my second novella. You see as he was ridiculing me and my work he mentioned the LHC: Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland built by the people at CERN. This provided the impetus to write my 57 page novella. "The Time Keeper II" Anyway good luck and goodbye. I have my own forum to go to.

It is surprising to hear normal people on your site talking normally and seeming to be genuinely concerned where they are not continuously deconstructing your work and the person writing. As for beer good that 9 page novel. I call it a novel for the search engines. That 9 page novel has turned into a trilogy of stories. The second being 57 pages long and the third being 37 pages long and they are doing fine. The site they are on is read by people all over the world. You see I have tracking software so I know who and where people are looking at my site. I am sure I will see this item I am writing posted on Google and Yahoo for quite some time as I have seen "My Publishing Experiences" from your site posted there for quite some time when I type my name into the search engine. Before I go I would like to thank Stewart ,one of your administrators, for providing the idea for my second novella. You see as he was ridiculing me and my work he mentioned the LHC: Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland built by the people at CERN. This provided the impetus to write my 57 page novella. "The Time Keeper II" Anyway good luck and goodbye. I have my own forum to go to.

Christ you [moderator edit] - GO TO INTERNET SCHOOL!

I missed the last post by seedeeaaa:

"I have (re)joined this forum just to tell you that you are the biggest [moderator edit] to ever walk the planet. Please take your "stories" and stick them up your [moderator edit]. That is the best place for them

That is all
."

Now that is what I expect from this forum. Goodbye and good luck with your forum.

I missed the lat post by seedeeaaa:

"I have (re)joined this forum just to tell you that you are the biggest [sigh] to ever walk the planet. Please take your "stories" and stick them up your [ ]. That is the best place for them

That is all
."

Now that is what I expect from this forum. Goodbye and good luck with your forum.

FANTASTIC! You silly twit.

ohh, btw, you missed an s...

I would like you to get a message to Stewart your administrator of Book and Reader Forum. You can post this: I am doing fine and I have made a trilogy of time keeper stories.

You know, if you wanted to get a message to me there were a few ways. One would be to send me a private message via the forum, the other being to email me via the forum. Or, you could click on either of the links in my signature and use whatever contact option is available there.

Please to hear you are doing fine. Three cheers for meds. A trilogy of stories, eh? Are you going to fingerpaint the covers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back