• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

James Patterson

I loved Patterson's writing style, he moves you through the story quickly without a lot of description and filler.

I found that book recently I can't wait to get started to reading on it when I retire. It might tickle my nerves and even make shed a few tears.

I find that his books, in general, are too similar to one another. I am one that insists on finishing the series of Alex Cross because I did start it. There are so many similarities though. The same plot is repeated. I also noticed this with his other series as well. It almost seems like he just repeats the same plot with different characters.
If someone is looking for an easy read then I recommend his books.

I have read just one book by him, Cross Country. Though, I liked the beginning, and his hurried style that adds a sense of urgency and drama to narrative, I never read any other book by him. He is for me, one time read.

And, I quite agree with msblueyez, his plots do repeat, even in the same book!

Back