• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

JK Rowling being sued for plagiarism

I have bought 'Wizard's Hall' from Amazon and I am half way through reading it. Apart from the story being about a school for wizards set in a pointed-turretted school with large rooms (if it was a school for wizards then it would be, wouldn't it? It would hardly be in the local primary school) I can't see any similarity between the story and anything J K Rowling has written. The boy has a smudge on his nose that always seems to be there. The books are about wizards and schools, and the similarity ends there, they are chalk and cheese. I hope Jane Yolen isn't spending any of her money in this attempt to sue Rowling, because she will surely be throwing it away.

Where for art' though my Hermione?
Is there anyone interested in finding out the name of the man who really is the true originator of Harry Potter - the creator of the original story boards that pictorially showed the story in scene designs? Then refer to articles by Mylord.amplify.com. There is a fun puzzle to let you work out the three letters of the creators initials. I know the man. He worked for many years on his story board sets but the theft of his designs has allowed many stories to be told in films. Plagiarism sucks. The author did not publish his story of Harry Potter... as someone lifted the story boards of the story and the story was later published by a person who claims to have thought of the story and characters in four hours while on a delayed train. If the true author knew that taking a train ride (be it on a delayed train) then I could have saved myself about 30 + years in writing my story of the boy Wizard! Take a tip from me. The proof is in the productions. You have to find the codes to work out the originators name. It is not who you think of when you think about the Wizard creator. Also, if you think woman you are wrong! It's one guy!

Happy Day's,

Author Mylord

Only the gullible would believe the story was thought up on a delayed train over four hours. Please keep this in mind: Mylord is a user name for putting articles & informational comments on the Internet, nothing more. The claims Mylord posts for public interest are to quell the hurt one has to endure and has done so for 10 years as the stories about the boy wizard became public knowledge after the sequential films in the series, about Harry Potter and his adventures, were released in cinemas around the world. The story was formed with drawings this author designed first, then the story somehow became written about, so as to form a book, and the book was then published... by a different author! Productions soon followed. Refer to articles on mylord.amplify.com. Another place to go is... Hell. It is very hot there, I believe,... so I'm told! Can You believe that? The proof is written but you must believe in common sense now. The public have been greatly fooled by the statements made of the origins of the story concept. Emphasise the syllable 'CON'. What was originally story line content which the true creators story showed pictorially - but that story-board set vanished from the creators Australian home! Believe and you will receive, but doubt will bar a persons thinking & way forward to the finding out the truth that is unrevealed to the public, but plentiful - at this time! Read the articles on HarryPotterExtra.wordpress.com The short story 'The Slimy Blood-Worm', written by Mylord. It may highlight there is more to unravel in; 'The true origins of Harry Potter, really'!

Author Mylord

Archimedes Plutonium?

From a Wikipedia entry on "usenet celebrities":

Archimedes Plutonium (born Ludwig Poehlmann in 1950, raised as Ludwig Hansen, legally changed his name to Ludwig van Ludvig, then Ludwig Plutonium, then later changed it to Archimedes Plutonium) – noted for his many posts about his own theories of physics, mathematics, and stock market investing, and in particular his "Plutonium Atom Totality" theory, which posits that the universe is a giant plutonium atom and that galaxies are "dots" in the electron dot cloud of this atom. He states that the cosmic atom must be plutonium in order to explain the values of the mathematical constants e and π, and certain physical constants such as the fine structure constant and proton-to-electron mass ratio. He also claimed to have invented a new decimal number notation that leads to proofs/disproofs of the prime number theorem, Poincare conjecture, Goldbach conjecture, Fermat's Last Theorem, and the Riemann hypothesis, and which will render current methods of mathematics obsolete. As of 2009, Plutonium has authored over 20,000 unique postings to dozens of science newsgroups such as "sci.physics", "sci.math", "sci.chem", and "sci.bio.misc".

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

Well, you know what they say - no smoke without fire. Somehow I think that if he didn't have a point, we wouldn't still be talking about it.

Polly Parrot sounds hungry. Want a cracker? There is some things that are, and some things that are not...for publication. It is the facts that you want, so here it is: I am the original creator of the storyboards that told my story of the wizard named Harry Potter. I designed Hermione and many other characters. The lot vanished from its home, my home, in Australia. It was not realised that all of the artwork to several hundred titles and several hundred invention & product designs were also missing. I was powerless to do anything about the lost art and story material. You want to know the story but it is far too long to tell. If you have read my other comments then I invite you to research my posts elsewhere. Say Mylord.amplify.com or harrypotterextra.wordpress.com and look for The True Origins of Harry Potter. If you still want more info then look at the cover of the book named: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. If you have done the puzzle found on mylord.amplify.com then you must know my initials. If this is true then look over the Beedle the Bard book and look for what you have and so... now you know that you have been led as a blind sheep by the published author of what were of my origins. Get it. Good. I guess you were really saying butt out Mylord. The name is not offensive. It is my user name. If my comment encourages you to do some research on what I have said then that is all I could ask you to do and that is for your benefit. Imagine if I hadn't said a thing and the world went on thinking JK Rowling created my story of origin! I designed My characters to have a little of my personal characteristic’s in them. It is my dreams and aspirations that have been challenged.

Mylord

Did you file a police report when your stuff was stolen?

Sorry but I think Jimbow is my favorite of BAR's two newest stars.

Polly Parrot sounds hungry. Want a cracker? There is use "are" for pluralsome things that are, comma spliceand some things that are not...red.for publication. It is the facts that you want, so here it ishere they are, facts is plural, also: CS: I am the original creator of the storyboards that told my story of the wizard named Harry Potter. I designed Hermione and many other characters. The lot vanished from its are you sexless?home, my home, in Australia. It was not realised that all of the artwork to several hundred titles and several hundred invention & product designs were also missing. I was powerless to do anything about the lost art and story material. You want to know the story but it is far too long to tell. If you have read my other comments then I invite you to research my posts elsewhere. Say Mylord.amplify.com or harrypotterextra.wordpress.com and look for The True Origins of Harry Potter. If you still want more info then look at the cover of the book named: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. If you have done the puzzle found on mylord.amplify.com then you must know my initials. If this is true then look over the Beedle the Bard book and look for what you have and so... now you know that you have been led as a blind sheep by the published author of what were ofof is redundant my origins. Get it. Good. I guess you were really saying butt out Mylord. The name is not offensive. It is my user name. If my comment encourages you to do some research on what I have said then that is all I could ask you to do and that is for your benefit. Imagine if I hadn't said a thing and the world went on thinking JK Rowling created my story of origin! I designed My characters to have a little of my personal characteristic’sthe characterisctic's what? in them. It is my dreamsdream & aspiration, otherwise use are and aspirations that have been challenged.

Mylord

Seeing as you seem to have difficulty separating plural from singular I doubt you'd be able to write seven novels on a boy wizard.

Also, I never asked for any information. I just kindly asked you to leave until you have something substantial to say instead of these hard-on-my-eyes paragraphs on how your ambitions were thwarted by a common thief.

You're hardly original with the cracker-comment...

Still not crazy enough, sorry. There have been far too many lunatics in recent years claiming to be the real author of Harry Potter; at this point, joining that line doesn't make you look crazy but just... unimaginative.

Now, I'm willing to give you some bonus points for claiming that someone physically stole it from you; it's not as crazy as if you'd claimed that they'd used some sort of mind-reading device or something, everybody loves a good tinfoil hat, but still - pretty crazy. Expecting people to look for clues themselves is a nice touch of nuttiness too. But overall, sorry, too unoriginal and lacks that touch of complete detachment from reality that's the hallmark of any great conspiracy. But keep up the good work!

The Mylord Conspiracy theory... that's still to be written.

et voilà:

Polly Parrot sounds hungry. Want a cracker? There is some things that are, and some things that are not...for publication. It is the facts that you want, so here it is: I am the original creator of the storyboards that told my story of the wizard named Harry Potter. I designed Hermione and many other characters. The lot vanished from its home, my home, in Australia. It was not realised that all of the artwork to several hundred titles and several hundred invention & product designs were also missing. I was powerless to do anything about the lost art and story material. You want to know the story but it is far too long to tell. If you have read my other comments then I invite you to research my posts elsewhere. Say Mylord.amplify.com or harrypotterextra.wordpress.com and look for The True Origins of Harry Potter. If you still want more info then look at the cover of the book named: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. If you have done the puzzle found on mylord.amplify.com then you must know my initials. If this is true then look over the Beedle the Bard book and look for what you have and so... now you know that you have been led as a blind sheep by the published author of what were of my origins. Get it. Good. I guess you were really saying butt out Mylord. The name is not offensive. It is my user name. If my comment encourages you to do some research on what I have said then that is all I could ask you to do and that is for your benefit. Imagine if I hadn't said a thing and the world went on thinking JK Rowling created my story of origin! I designed My characters to have a little of my personal characteristic’s in them. It is my dreams and aspirations that have been challenged.

Mylord

Your work is done.

I took 6 CD’s of report writing and photo's of property and products of many kinds to police and they were as much assistance as having a wet rag to dry my brow. A prototype LED light was found on the internet. I asked the police to retrieve this prototype but the police said the prototype was not worth much and they didn’t have access to the Internet. No assistance offerred. When I mentioned someone in a movie I had storyboarded had died... they said the death was out of their juresdiction. I was asked if they would retrieve stolen welding gear but they said my mark on the welder was not my mark and refused to look further into the matter. I was used but replacement was a mere $7000, so I never bought another welder. I then told the police that my story material was stolen and I had designed the story of a Wizard I named 'Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone'. I thought they would take this as a serious crime of design art theft but I was told JK Rowling wrote that story and I was shown the door. I therefore gave up reporting the things that really do matter but what else can I do. The police had no powers to help me. I was told I could write a story about my plight. I had been doing this for six years and so I decided simply to continue to write about the things I recognise that come on the market and that is what I have done for the last five years.

Mylord

Back