• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

JK Rowling being sued for plagiarism

What do you weld? Barricades for your bomb shelter? Or enormous ornate quills with which to write stories about boy wizards? What year did you invent the LED? What colour was it?

Please answer. I think you might be my new favourite person.

Also, where do you live? Cause a place where death is out of the police "juresdiction" is a place worth knowing...

I have designed many things and many unusual things too, even a bomb shelter. I put it into a storyboard and it somehow became a movie, as per the storyboard showed. I have designed the things you asked about. It's too technical to go into here. Read my article: 'The True Origins of Harry Potter' and make the effort to do the puzzle. The article is seven pages in length. learn about the author and things Mylord created before other claimants products reflected what I believe were in my original creations.

Wait, so you designed a bomb shelter, put it into a storyboard and it became a movie? I'm not sure I'd want to see that one...

I have designed the things you asked about. It's too technical to go into here.

The giant quill? I imagine it must be quite a complicated thing. The weight alone would render it useless. I suppose a system of pulleys was needed to operate it from a balcony above, and then how would you see what you were writing? You'd either need a telescope, or to write so large that you could only get one word per page. Writing a whole series of books about a boy wizard in a bomb shelter lit only by the glow of a single experimental LED would cost a fortune in paper and ink (though considerably less in electricity and perhaps that offset the overall expense of the endeavour). I'm impressed you managed it, and even more impressed at the thief's ability to steal such a massive tome from under your nose, for you would surely have devised some cunning anti-burglary device to guard your precious masterpiece.

Your work is done.

All right, fine--I was being optimistic.

My uncle, a prosecutor, gave me an observation that I've found useful: When somebody has evidence that helps their case, they practically trip over themselves rushing to the courthouse to present it. Just by being cagey about how they're going to be presenting their evidence at some future time, people implicate themselves.

OurPurportedLord is using a puzzle to present his evidence. A person with real evidence doesn't do that. But there's more to it than that--having people work out a puzzle is a way to have people focus on him, and devote time to him, and give him attention. I don't believe OPL is crazy. I believe he's a troll who knows what he's doing. Cynical game-playing, not psychosis.

But there's more to it than that--having people work out a puzzle is a way to have people give him attention. I don't believe OPL is crazy. I believe he's a troll who knows what he's doing. Cynical game-playing, not psychosis.

And here you are, paying attention. I think maybe you lost this game already.

I designed things technical mostly but I did design several underground forms that were designed as bomb shelters. When the project designs were finished the unnecessary drawings (as in 'bomb shelters') were transformed into storyboards that were useful. Each one of these design drawings showed one scene setting that told a story that I developed by adding designs to over some years. One example is the movie; 'A Blast from the Past'. My story board was designed and named before the film was made. I expect that any book of the same story may have been dated backwards from the date of my story designs. My story board that told the same story is missing from my home but my drawing activity doesn't make me a builder of bomb shelters.

I once made a birdhouse in shop class. Then someone stole my idea and turned it into "One flew over the cuckoos nest". That sucked.

So you build the bomb shelters from your old story boards? Are your boards made of lead or are your bomb shelters flimsy? If your story boards are lead, again I am impressed at the tenacity of your burglar. I would like to meet him, his physique must be most unusual. Also, the great weight of your storyboards explains the death of the aforementioned actor. With all your great technical design expertise, might I humbly suggest you invent a more lightweight storyboard? I'm sure it would find a healthy market awaiting it on the internet.

This message just in. Sender, Jimmy Foster, not listed in forum.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I cannot believe on this news because JK Rowling cannot do that. She is honest with her work.
X-SMTPCOM-Sender-ID: 1
X-SMTPCOM-Tracking-Number: 1981436
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:05:23 +0000
To: mylord
From: "Book & Reader Forums" support at bookandreader.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
Message-ID: 20100831110523.e020b2495e53 at bookandreader.com

In answer to Jimmy Foster's comment I express this message;

Mylord does not kid-You. What JK Rowling has done is use someone else's material. Consider this; My story material is missing from my local spot on the planet. My story flew somehow, from my home. Perhaps Harry & Hermione, while they chased after the Snitch, flew on the NIMBUS 2000 brooms I had drawn them riding on! Perhaps they ran out of magic and landed in Edinburgh Scotland where JK Rowling got knocked silly when they landed and fell in her brain! Whatever happened so that my story-board material regenerated somewhere in Scotland and found its way into print, via J Rowling's hand, it took me many years to draw the key scenes and many more years formulating the stories I had designed before the theft of my art. I was a projectionist for nine years. My interests are many. Rowling doesn't like spiders. I have them breeding on the windows throughout my home. Big black spiders hang about on the bathroom windows. I drew these years ago and formed the story-board scenes of the spiders in the castle and in the forest. I love these spiders.

For those who like to follow a trail;
My real name is written on the book, titled; "The Tales of Beedle The Bard" - special Edition. It's the book with the vine on the cover. To locate the letters is easy; Find the number '4' on the front left root of the tree stump. Follow the root, noting down the letters near & on the front of the stump. My first name initial appears, followed by three letters of my surname. There are four letters remaining. The last letter is 'k'. Three letters are very faint.They did appear on my book cover design art I named the same. I am the Philosopher and my files were my stone - as it weighed 2.3kg~ & drew blood when it landed on my toe. Read the seven page article at; mylord.amplify.com/The True Origins of Harry Potter. It is a little effort to find the things that I describe but they will reveal my initials in the movie No.1. I believe it is worth the adventure. That is what I designed my story to be. My stories were stolen and I have had to wait until the films were released so as to be able to find my inclusions that I designed into the story-board artwork I had drawn. My material included the main names of the characters and creatures too! Consider the amount of technical things in the films.

I have heard enough lies from a person too silly to know how she hurts people and this includes the true originator of the story concept material - me. My story has been interpret, then the storylines that were pictorially shown in my art were described in written form and published.

The main title was as first published. I sold a Hammond Phoenix organ, to a man named Harry Potter, in 1982. I consider I am a Philosopher, my drawings in their files I called my stone. Hence the name; 'Harry Potter and The Philosophers Stone'. I have told enough details for the educated person to realise I am correct in what I say. That is if you are willing enough to seek the details I mention in the seven page article I mentioned. In that article you will find out how Dobby got his name, be able to locate my initials in the first movie and see my initials written in a key frame in the bank. Read; 'The Slimy Blood-Worm' on HarryPotterExtra.wordpress.com

I am the creator of the original Harry Potter story-boards that had seven titles written on them. The titles were identical as has been published by the plagiarist. Figure out how the HP. books were able to be written by JK Rowling. (Someone took my design files out from my home, but I make no accusation that Rowling did this act. I am, however, not telling all here!) Figure out how my id codes got put into the HP. films! Happy Days,
Mylord.

This message just in. Sender, Jimmy Foster, not listed in forum.

Here is the message that has just been posted:
I cannot believe on this news because JK Rowling cannot do that. She is honest with her work.
X-SMTPCOM-Sender-ID: 1
X-SMTPCOM-Tracking-Number: 1981436
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 11:05:23 +0000
To: mylord
From: "Book & Reader Forums" support at bookandreader.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated
Message-ID: 20100831110523.e020b2495e53 at bookandreader.com

Cool your jets. There's no conspiracy here about Jimmy Foster. He was a spammer looking to boost his thread count before spamming the board with links to cheap electronics.

Cool your jets. There's no conspiracy here about Jimmy Foster. He was a spammer looking to boost his thread count before spamming the board with links to cheap electronics.

Shhhh. Of course it's a conspiracy. I'm betting Jimmy Foster stole the Hammond organ that the real Harry Potter bought.

What I have said is true. The most is not said. Sorry, a conspiracy or otherwise, believe it, or believe the lies the reader has heard as they have flowed from the known authors mouth about stories that were of my origin. Read; mylord on amplify.com-my harry potter story.

Happy day's,
Mylord

Back