• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

John Grisham to write legal thrillers for children

I guess anything is possible. I'm just having a hard time imagining teen's getting all jacked up on "The People vs. Blankenship - A Murderous Tale of Patent Infringment."

But who am I to say.:D

I guess anything is possible. I'm just having a hard time imagining teen's getting all jacked up on "The People vs. Blankenship - A Murderous Tale of Patent Infringment."

But who am I to say.:D

:lol::lol::lol:

I came across an interesting pair of thoughts in a book on writing that arrived from Amazon yesterday.

"The correct intention of writing is to provide the reader with an experience that is superior to the experiences the reader encounters in everyday life." from p3​

and

"If I quote often from the New York Times, it is convenience as well as merit that guides me; it is the newspaper I read every day. The Times has also been in the vanguard of publications using the techniques of fiction to enhance journalism." - from the Preface​

Both are from "Stein on Writing" by Sol Stein, 1995.

Not exactly news by now, but maybe still. Not exactly the future by now, but maybe still.

OOPS: Wrong place, sorry. (Still asleep)

Back