• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Joke Of The Day

It is nice (like Borat says) that I am making you laugh and I can keep this post all by myself cause I have a lot of jokes but it would be nice for others to put down thiers too!:D

A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your b**** for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later, the old lady says, "Okay, it's done. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds.":D

A man decides to have a face-lift for his birthday. He spends $5,000 and feels really good about the results. On his way home, he stops at a newsstand and buys a paper.

Before leaving, he says to the sales clerk, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but how old do you think I am?"

"About 35," was the reply.

"I'm actually 47," the man says, feeling really happy.

After that, he goes into McDonalds for lunch and asks the clerk the same question.

The reply is, "Oh, you look about 29".

"I am actually 47."

Later, while standing at a bus stop, he asks an old woman the same question.

She replies, "I am 85 years old, and my eyesight is going. But when I was young, there was a sure way of telling a man's age. If I put my hand down your pants and play with your b**** for 10 minutes, I will be able to tell you your exact age."

As there was no one around, the man thinks, What the hell and lets her slip her hand down his pants.

Ten minutes later, the old lady says, "Okay, it's done. You are 47."

Stunned, the man says, "That was brilliant. How did you do that?"

The old lady replies, "I was behind you at McDonalds.":D

That is crazy. I mean, I have never heard such funny dirty joke.

angerball:D

Mehdirza....you call this dirty?:D
I have to be careful what I post, and by the way where have you been ?

I don't see you in THIS forum much?:)

Q: What do you call a Norwegian car?

A: A fjord.

IRISH vs BRITISH

>>This is the transcription of the ACTUAL radio conversation between the>British and the Irish off the coast of Kerry, October 1998, radio>conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10-10-98.

>>IRISH: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a>collision.
>>BRITISH: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North to>avoid a collision.
>>IRISH: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the>South to avoid a collision.
>>BRITISH: This is the Captain of a British Navy Ship. I say again. Divert>YOUR course.
>>IRISH: Negative. I say again, you will have to divert YOUR course.
>>BRITISH: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER H.M.S. BRITANNIA, THE SECOND>LARGEST>SHIP IN THE BRITISH ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE>DESTROYERS,>THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND YOU CHANGE YOUR>COURSE>15 DEGREES NORTH. I SAY AGAIN, THAT IS 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR>COUNTERMEASURES>WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.
>>IRISH: We are a lighthouse ... your call.

Have you heard of the philandering string theorist who when confronted by his wife replied, “But darling, I can explain Everything”.

did you drop the other sandal at good will? Jesus would have given both of his, god willing.

Back