• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

JOKE: Short and very silly

leckert said:
joke deleted upon reconsideration of appropriateness.

Awww, c'mon. The joke was going to be how much abuse you received when people here read that.

RaVeN

What do you call a guy who's born in Columbus, grows up in Cleveland, and then dies in Cincinnati?

Dead.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

RaVeN said:
Awww, c'mon. The joke was going to be how much abuse you received when people here read that.

RaVeN

I just don't want any undeserved lables attributed to me at the moment.

Let me get my feet a little wetter in this pool before I piss off the lifeguards! :D

leckert said:
Let me get my feet a little wetter in this pool before I piss off the lifeguards! :D

If only everyone else could've read your "joke". ;) You'd be up to your swizzlestick in lifeguard piss.

Have a nice swim. :D

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
If only everyone else could've read your "joke". ;) You'd be up to your swizzlestick in lifeguard piss.

Have a nice swim. :D

RaVeN

Yeah, I thought so, too!

It was pretty funny though, huh? The instant I hit the "Submit Reply" button, I thought about my swizzlestick, and decided I liked it intact! :D

It will be our little secret! (thank God for the edit button!)

The water is great, so far!

:eek:

Okay, a less offensive attempt at humor:

Q: What do you call the person who graduates at the bottom of their classes in Med School?

A: "Doctor"

how do you make a bandstand?

take their chairs away..

HAHAHAHAHA...why isn't anyone laughing?

Teacher says whales can't swallow human. Boy says Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Teacher says it's physically impossible, whales have very small throats. Boy says no problem, when I get to heaven I'll ask Jonah.

Teacher asks What if Jonah went to hell? The boy said....

"Then you ask him."

ds

Back