• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Joss Whedon

bleumana

kickbox
His work is fantastic. Dollhouse is coming next month and I'm so excited! Any other Joss fans out there?

I loved buffy and have it all on DVD but angel i didnt like or that movie he did or firefly sooo guess im not a fan but i am obsessed with buffy and have seen every episode like 4 times.

I LOVE Firefly/Serenity, and honestly feel it's his best work.

I also love Angel, but am not really that big with Buffy. Dollhouse looks great, can't wait to see it.

Enough of a fan to get my username from Buffy, at least... :)

Dollhouse looks like it could be great if the network doesn't mess too much with it.

Dollhouse looks like it could be great if the network doesn't mess too much with it.

I didn't get the connection about your username until you mentioned it... That's pretty funny :)

So far the Dollhouse clips are intriguing. At first the blurbs written about it made it sound like a knock off of the Bourne idea, but after seeing clips it's obviously not that at all.

The first four seasons of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" were good TV. Then along came Season 5 and it all went downhill from there. His other television projects didn't interest me in the least, which is why my expectations for "Dollhouse" are not very high.

I loved buffy and have it all on DVD but angel i didnt like or that movie he did or firefly sooo guess im not a fan but i am obsessed with buffy and have seen every episode like 4 times.

You don't like Firefly?

It's like I don't even know you anymore man.:sad:

I, too, didn't make the connection 'til you said something. That's a great episode in season 4.

Also a huge Buffy fan. I just got the series box set (my first complete series box set! yay!) for Christmas. I'm on season 5 right now.

Whedon's great although I haven't seen a lot of his stuff. I've read the comics he's written for Buffy Season Eight. Good stuff.

Count me in on the Buffy parade. Unfortunately, my TV is deliberately dark, and what I read here makes me a little sorry for that.

Dollhouse has been off to a slightly shaky start IMO, but then again so were both Buffy and Angel (let's face it, the first half-dozen episodes of both series were mostly pretty crap). I just hope FOX gives it the chance to get up and running properly.

I'm torn about Dollhouse. But you all are right, the first episodes of Buffy and Angel weren't great.

I read that Fox got involved with some things and made them rewrite the script for Dollhouse. So the ending is different than what Whedon intended. The production side of things has already been rocky. It probably will be canceled.

It has potential though. I like seeing Dushku doing all of the different personalities. It's interesting...

Back