• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Jus' Landed: hey all!

Dyaus

Hi there!

I'm a 24 year old education officer from the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean. I love reading and like meeting/discussing with like-minded people.

I like contemporary fiction, with a preference for science fiction.
Currently, I am reading the Dune prequels ... before jumping once more into the original (?)hexalogy.

So, hi guys! :)

Welcome to the forum:)

It's a bit quite today, because it's Saturday.

There is a thread on Dune in the Science Fiction section.

Thanks... yeah, it does sound exotic, doesn't it? ;) Since we're (technically) in winter here, the London-Mauritius air fare is slightly lower than in December. So, what are you waiting for?

P.S: Just a note of warning though...if you're looking for tea here, be ready to receive it just in a cup :D

Dyaus said:
Thanks... yeah, it does sound exotic, doesn't it? ;) Since we're (technically) in winter here, the London-Mauritius air fare is slightly lower than in December. So, what are you waiting for?

Bannk account a little low of funds. I don't suppose you want to loan me a few hundred? :D

The only hundreds in my possession are the pages I own on my bookshelf... Go on: help yourself!

Welcome to the board!, wow-how did you end up on that island? Sounds pretty exciting. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

SFG75 said:
Welcome to the board!, wow-how did you end up on that island? Sounds pretty exciting. :)

Hm it took me nine months, but I got there finally! I was born and bred there...erm, here! :p

Back