• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

just a sound idea

helgi

Why do people play loud abrasive music in traffic? If someone is going to turn their music up in traffic, why not prefer something pleasent? like "the hills are alive with the sound of music?"

Um, were you the guy in the blue convertible at the red light next to me frowning fiercely at me while I was singing loudly along with the notoriously abrasive Jimmy Buffett? I'm really sorry about that ..... :eek: .

Because they're trying to show off how apparently cool they are. That got really annoying two summers ago when I had to commute an hour each way to school in bumper to bumper traffic with no a/c in my car. Rap and Hispanic music seemed to be the popular choices to blast. :rolleyes:

All I ever hear is lots of bass - and from a block away at that! Where's the music, I wonder ...

Oh yes, what were you thinking?! Now, you'd be really fly if you'd get your Speed Waltzing on ...

My excuse sir, is when you hear my loud music, it means I actually have the van to myself and I've cranked up the station my kids hate so I can sing along and not annoy the usual crowd. See, they hate my country station almost as much as my singing...:p

For some reason, nobody ever asks me to sing more than once...

I like driving around with my windows down and top open with my music blasting. The wind noise muffles the highs and downs out the musical nuances but I don't care because people get to hear what I am listening to. Oh yeah.

I like loud kick-ass music when i drive in made traffic like Marrakech or Marseille"bad to the bone"is a good one to make roooommm.I keep the sissy stuff for driving the mother-in-law.
The probleme is ,it's been 2 years i have a Renaud 4 from 86 with no sound systeme.Just have to shout to compensate.

Um, were you the guy in the blue convertible at the red light next to me frowning fiercely at me while I was singing loudly along with the notoriously abrasive Jimmy Buffett? I'm really sorry about that ..... :eek: .

That wasn't me. I've never run a red light

No, we were stopped at the red light at the time so it must have been someone else - no laws were broken if I remember correctly. So, you do have a blue convertible? I have a green one. :)

Back