• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just in case!

True@1stLight said:
Anyway, for an update.....her family has a scheduled reunion on the day of the wedding she was my date to so she can't come. And it looks like there's a good chance it may rain tomorrow , which would pretty much ruin the Lake idea. :eek: Oy vai.

Aaargghh...I hate when that happens. Maybe you could come up with another idea, which would be indoors?

Just because everyone seemed so interested a week ago when I was making these posts. Since then I have spent a little time with the girl, talked, and have already become tiresome of her. She is yet another weak willed girl that doesn't have many convictions of her own, living day to day only interested in trivial things. If I never brought anything up, she would continue to banter with small talk of what she perceives her life is. And perhaps that is all some people's lives were meant to be, but I refuse to be sucked into that whirlwind of normality, of reticence, of repetition. Granted she is a very sweet, and beautiful girl as I'm sure she appears to most people, and I'm sure she will make some male very happy someday, but there will be no capitulation from this cat, with his head in the clouds. :)
G'day all!

Martin said:
Now I'm depressed...

Cheers

Aww...No worries Martin, I'm quite used to this scenario by now. Which is why I was warning everyone not to get carried away, it was just in case ;) . Cheer up! :)

I suppose people got carried away becase you saw it as big enough a deal to post on a forum about it? :p

Read the first post, I'm fairly certain I explained why. Just because everyone else likes to hope for some made for tv romance doesn't mean it's my intention.

Back