• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Just in case!

Love is in the air, man!

My advice (as a highly experienced 24 year old sage) - let it happen. Don't force anything, don't stop anything - let it flow it's course.

Good luck with it - you might be in for a truckload of fun!

Cheers, Martin

Martin said:
Love is in the air, man!

My advice (as a highly experienced 24 year old sage) - let it happen. Don't force anything, don't stop anything - let it flow it's course.

Good luck with it - you might be in for a truckload of fun!

Cheers, Martin

Thx, and this is way early, I haven't even asked the girl out yet or anything it's just a feeling. Since I am quite picky I pay attention to my insticts when I have them.

I take it back, first steps progress have been made. After a long talk tonight I asked her to be my date to a wedding I will be going to on the 9th. She in turn accepted and invited me to come with her to lake on the 3rd for a day of boating and fireworks at night. :)

Sleep Tight all!

i wasnt ready for anything when i first met my husband. i was only 19, i was only it int for two things, friendship and. so i think you should first ponder, then just have fun. martins right, you will have fun, wether it be a movie or just a joke you two shared. lifes usuallly better if its spent with someone you like.

Ya, and I"m still saying you guys are way ahead of yourselves. I'm very picky and am renowned for becoming bored after a couple of months and ending it. I just go with the flow, we'll see.

True@1stLight said:
Ya, and I"m still saying you guys are way ahead of yourselves. I'm very picky and am renowned for becoming bored after a couple of months and ending it. I just go with the flow, we'll see.

If she's the right one, you're not likely to get bored...at least, not in a few months. You're forgetting that whole truckload of good stuff to sort through, takes quite a bit of time ;)

Well ya, but the "right one" is different to alot of people. The best anyone can say is "you'll just know". :) I appreciate the support, and am excited at the prospect, but I think people are jumping ahead of themselves....this thread was just in case because I had an inkling. Maybe I had some bad fish, tme will tell :)

when it comes, yes, you just KNOW it. it does not need to be discussed. you just feel it in your heart. and i guess, as you said, follow your instincts.

One thing for sure, it is the most beautiful and wonderful feeling in the world. you'd better let yourself intoxicated in it. and i guess you can be very productive in writing something wonderful.

--- hope you can share some of your expriences. :p

anyway, good luck & best wishes1

watercrystal said:
when it comes, yes, you just KNOW it. it does not need to be discussed. you just feel it in your heart. and i guess, as you said, follow your instincts.

One thing for sure, it is the most beautiful and wonderful feeling in the world. you'd better let yourself intoxicated in it. and i guess you can be very productive in writing something wonderful.

--- hope you can share some of your expriences. :p

anyway, good luck & best wishes1

Lol , I'm not sure....I am skeptical of what many people refer to as love. Anyway, I am far from a writer, I actually am studying the law. But thank you for the luck (which I do not believe in ) :) and wishes.

I don't think everyone does know. Sometimes you don't realise till they've gone. There are too many people out there lamenting over the one that got away. It's easy enough to tell when you're in love, but if they're right for you or not is a completely different matter, and often one that only comes clear with hindsight.

Litany said:
I don't think everyone does know. Sometimes you don't realise till they've gone. There are too many people out there lamenting over the one that got away. It's easy enough to tell when you're in love, but if they're right for you or not is a completely different matter, and often one that only comes clear with hindsight.

Now that, I tend to agree a lot more with. :) Unfortunately I believe the mirror image is also common. Not only do people let those that are right for them get away, but I believe that people keep ones that are not right for them often. But that's a whole other issue of whether they even know it or not.

By the way I'm about 3/4 of the way through the Moviegoer and it's quite an intriguing book. Nothing that jumps out at me as my favorite book ever, but a nice reflection on every day life.

watercrystal i think ur right. thats how it was for me. its called attraction! and not the physical one either. i found tha i literally had to be with my husband, we met online, and all we did was talk on phone. it litterally ached our hearts that we couldnt even touch a finger of each other. personaly i think its a chemical, hormonal physical thing bvetween 2 poeple. in some ouples its stronger than others. maybe because its only stronger in the couples who truly should be together cause ther so much damn alike.

I dunno, there's complete opposites that attract too.

I think it's better if people don't try and explain what it is as a whole, because it can never fully be captured. At least I hope not, because if it is then it will be infinitely dissapointing. I think it's exactly what it is TO each person. I think love might be the one thing in the world that does not need generalized, and in fact depends upon it not being.

Anyway, for an update.....her family has a scheduled reunion on the day of the wedding she was my date to so she can't come. And it looks like there's a good chance it may rain tomorrow , which would pretty much ruin the Lake idea. :eek: Oy vai.

Back