• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Knife of Dreams

Opinions vary - it seems that opinions are often voiced more loudly when they have popular support however. But each to their own. The only way to truly evaluate something is to see for yourself.

Yeah i have a feeling i am going to have to read the first book in the series to see if i like it, among other series' that i have wanted to check out. Im going to be buying about a million first books in series' here pretty soon just to see which ones i want to keep reading. To tough of a decision.

Well, I like the Series and have just finished reading Knife Of Dreams. Let me ask you all a question. What is your opinion on Tuon. Will she turn out to be good or bad.

btw, I thought that Knife Of Dreams was very good.

muggle said:
Well, I like the Series and have just finished reading Knife Of Dreams. Let me ask you all a question. What is your opinion on Tuon. Will she turn out to be good or bad.

btw, I thought that Knife Of Dreams was very good.

You'll have to wait til I go look in the glossary of book 5, or is it book 6 I read last. Was she introduced by then? That's the trouble with this series. Each book is so thick and full of people, critters, and places, all with exotic sounding names, and since I let the series drop for awhile, I feel a little lost at the thought of picking it back up.

Spineshank said:
Yeah i have a feeling i am going to have to read the first book in the series to see if i like it,
NOOOOOOO don't get sucked in. Books 1-4 will make you want to keep going and then you'll read 5 and you'll be disappointed, but you'll read 6 thinking that was just a blip, but then realize it wasn't. 7,8 and 9 will follow and you will start to wonder whether or not you imagined some of the main characters ever really existed, but you will press on to 10 thinking, "something has to happen, right?" ummmm no. I haven't read 11 yet, but I'm sure it can't satisfy all of the loose ends because it would have to be 6,000 pages long.
I like the story, I like the characters (the ones I can keep track of anyway), I just can't believe that I have devoted 10,000 pages (so far) to descriptions of what people are wearing.
10,000 pages! x 1 minute / page = 10,000 minutes / 60 = . . .
*Wanders off mumbling to himself about buying Knife of Dreams

I have read it

I have read it and loved it,, it was nice to see some of the plot lines finished out, They say RJ is supposed to end it in twelve but I bet there is thirteen. I liked eleven so much that I went back and now I have finished book two again after book one again, Robert Jordan is enjoyable for the mind with all the twists and hidden things if nothing else.

Eboe said:
I have read it and loved it,, it was nice to see some of the plot lines finished out, They say RJ is supposed to end it in twelve but I bet there is thirteen. I liked eleven so much that I went back and now I have finished book two again after book one again, Robert Jordan is enjoyable for the mind with all the twists and hidden things if nothing else.
Knife Of Dreams was one of the best IMO. Back to my question. What are the opinions on Tuon, will she turn out to be bad or good.

Back