• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Last seen...

Blade Trinity. Bad acting, uninteresting story and the notion that if you run something in slowmotion and play some music too it, then you have a really cool scene or ten thousand cool scenes.

hitch. and you know what, for what it was, a goofy luv story with lots of will smith doing will smith stuff, it was ok. i liked it ok. just shut up. shut it. i like will smith and i am not ashamed to admit it.

shut

it.

Born in East L.A.

They cut alot of stuff out of the dvd so it wasn't quite how I remebered it. Alot of parts were kind of sad. But the part when he gets caught even though he dressed up like a shrub with a cactus was still funny.

jenngorham said:
hitch. and you know what, for what it was, a goofy luv story with lots of will smith doing will smith stuff, it was ok. i liked it ok. just shut up. shut it. i like will smith and i am not ashamed to admit it.

shut

it.
I've heard a lot of people, who are not typical romantic comedy types, say they really enjoyed this film. I might watch it when the DVD goes weekly.

I saw Spanglish and it was rotten. Adam Sandler has obviously decided to move away from playing goofballs to playing goofballs with a lot of repressed anger.

I know Drop Dead Fred. Is it Phoebe Cates and Rick Mayall?

Garden State had a big impact on me when I saw it in the theatre. It was really beautiful.

I think I'll watch it again tonight.

I took my son to see Herbie today, it was cute had some funny bits. The boys really liked it.

I've seen "Drop Dead Fred". Rik Mayall is much funnier in his television shows though I'm not very attracted to his Cnut.

I've recently seen "Bully" which was quite entertaining even though I'm usually not fond of movies about troubled teens.

The best movie I've recently seen has been "La mala educación" though I understood why a friend of mine thinks that Almodóvar should come up with something besides exaggerated transylvanians when I saw it. But the end was much darker than the beginning and wasn't as silly even though it still involved transylvanians.

Someone should start a thread about the movies that leave an emotional impact on you. Like 'your top three most poweful movies.' I really loved the screaming on the bulldozer part.

My last seen contintues to be Born in East L.A.

geneviv said:
Someone should start a thread about the movies that leave an emotional impact on you. Like 'your top three most poweful movies.'
Nothing is stopping you from starting a thread like this...

lies said:
The last movie I saw at home was La Meglio Giuventù, which was long, and the last one I saw at the theatre was Wicker Park, which was boring.
I liked Wicker Park, but maybe because I'm from Chicago.

Last movie I was watching was Rat Race, and only because my 6 year old son had it on. It's such a stupid movie that it's funny....I love Rowan Atkinson, he's a hoot.

Last film i watched was boogyman what a load of rubbish,has anyone seen any good horrors worth watching if so please let me know! :)

Back