• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

lavender + harry = the chosen one??????

sung

i recently went to mugglenet.com and read about cool harry potter anagrams

i thought that maybe even HARRY POTTER was an anagram. so, i went to an anagram website and typed in harry potter. after reading hundreds of nonsense combinations, i found one that seemed likely.

RAPE THY TORR

now, i recently heard a rumor that harry's scar is the last horcrux and he would have to kill himself to get rid of it, but first leaving a blood heir to finish off Voldemort.

IF that is true and IF he needed to leave a BLOOD HEIR, then, well, you know where i am heading with this.

well, i then used the power of the internet to find out what TORR meant. it is a type of measurement, or a giant pile of rocks. so, i thought, what if it was latin? after a bit of searching, i discovered that 'Iris macrosiphon Torr' is a LAVENDER colored plant.

do you think that lavender may carry harrys child? i mean, she does giggle and blusk furiously every time harry looks at her! (some may argue that im talking about parvati, and i think she likes him too, but he doesnt like her so much, does he?)

it might seem a little far-fetched, but no one thought that snape would ACTUALLY, after ALL THIS TIME, turn evil! (or did he?)

sung said:
well, i then used the power of the internet to find out what TORR meant. it is a type of measurement, or a giant pile of rocks.

Actually, a torr is not a giant pile of rocks; it's only a unit of pressure.

Also, there's a Harry Potter forum; please use it.

sung said:
it might seem a little far-fetched, but no one thought that snape would ACTUALLY, after ALL THIS TIME, turn evil! (or did he?)
And use spoiler tags if you are going to reveal plot details.

:cool: And yes, you are digging way too far into this. Did you know that "sung" is an anagram for "guns". Do you like guns? Or perhaps are you "snug?" It says under your profile that you are "male". I bet there's an anagram out there for that...

Sophie Neveu fell back in surprise. Little did she know that he was right but she would find out eventually.

Back