• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Less than one month...

RaVeN said:
And I'm thinking about buying you new T-tops for my 'vette. I hope you like them.

That's so exciting. When you've fitted it will you be sending me photos and regular updates of how the little chap is getting on? This is going to be the best birthday ever.

We've got a mini electric drum kit already actually. :eek:

Maybe we could start a book forum girl band.

i love that butterfly one! my hub wants this one for Christmas...

Platinum_Pro_Warlock_Black.jpg

guess i better start savin

Litany said:
That's so exciting. When you've fitted it will you be sending me photos and regular updates of how the little chap is getting on? This is going to be the best birthday ever.

I'm sorry to have missed this. It's just that I've been in such a tither lately, doing my last minute shopping and all.

Only 3 days!!! It may take me that long to clean up the puddle I just left on my cushion.

I'd be happy to send you pics of my ride with it's newest strap-on. Only the best for your birthday, bumpy.

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
I'd be happy to send you pics of my ride with it's newest strap-on.

Not more photos of Mrs Diablo, please. The police still haven't returned my hard drive after the last lot you sent.

Litany said:
Not more photos of Mrs Diablo, please. The police still haven't returned my hard drive after the last lot you sent.

Yep, she puts the hard in hard drive. :D

I'll keep her bithday cake all to myself then.

RaVeN

I hope it has a steady stream. Too often these things are unreliable, leaving a person damp with either a weak dribble or a sudden spurt.

I'm not so sure.

It's been hanging out all summer and been known to leak at the most unoportune moments. :eek:

RaVeN

Back