• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's analyze your dreams

Lost in Cincinnati

I have this book about the meaning of dreams. Post what you've been dreaming about and I'll let you know what your issue is.:D
:cool: :cool:

For years I have dreamed about being lost in a city - usually Cincinnati where I grew up. Sometimes I am on a bus and don't know where it's going. At other times, I'm just walking around. Usually I'm somewhat apprehensive but at others I'm mildly curious about what next.

I had a dream recently where I was standing in my friends kitchen with him and he's friend both talking, I noticed my right leg was longer then my left leg, a lot longer, it was so much longer that my knee was bent.

Can your book diagnose what my dream means?

I had a dream recently where I was standing in my friends kitchen with him and he's friend both talking, I noticed my right leg was longer then my left leg, a lot longer, it was so much longer that my knee was bent.

Can your book diagnose what my dream means?

Right from ye olde booke:

To see misshapen legs, denotes unprofitable occupations and ill-tempered comrades.

Perhaps it's time to change your idea of what you want to do or friends.:confused: Quite interesting.

SFG's lit interpretation: Time to change it up in regards to thinking about what you want to do with your life. Allow me to recommend Po Bronson's What Should I Do With My Life? Minus ten points if you decide to become an attorney.

silverseason-Bad times are upon you my friend-looks like where you live and what you will do work wise will change. Something about a sorrowful experience.:(

SFG's lit interpretation
: Life can toss a person a curve once in a while. My suggestion is for you to read The Road Less Traveled. M. Scott Peck is a heck of a good writer of psychology. This book already is a classic.

Sorry for the delayed response silverseason, intense self-analysis has pre-occupied me. Not only that, but I've been working with a person who has an intense love of Stephen King and his works. I won't say who it is, but his eyez are clearly on King as the world's greatest writer, my toughest case yet.:D

Right from ye olde booke:

Perhaps it's time to change your idea of what you want to do or friends.:confused: Quite interesting.

SFG's lit interpretation: Time to change it up in regards to thinking about what you want to do with your life. Allow me to recommend Po Bronson's What Should I Do With My Life? Minus ten points if you decide to become an attorney.
Freaky! Thats whats going on in my life right now :eek:

Back