• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's see your work area

I'm in the process of straightening mine a little so I can take a picture of it. :D

I work on one of those old, silver teachers' desks, and I like to have a lot of things 'handy', so I often get a wee-bit cluttered.

I'm in the process of straightening mine a little so I can take a picture of it. :D

I work on one of those old, silver teachers' desks, and I like to have a lot of things 'handy', so I often get a wee-bit cluttered.

Seeing it at its true state (cluttered) is how we want to see it though :)

Ooooooh, cool! Yea, I'm into that type thing big time. Weird Tales, Clive Barker, Lovecraft (obviously), etc. I can't get enough of the weird stuff. :p

Oh, I think we have all worked with idiots hee hee I think I spend way too much time "cleaning" up after staff ha ha

Oh, that sounds so neat! I really enjoy the thought of jobs like that. Forget soldiers, you guys and gals are the real heroes. That's so interesting. Did you have to get your master's?

Back