• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Let's talk about people.

Yeah I hear that. We had a blizzard in October that was horrible. Since then we had one snowstorm that was large enough to have left a few inches of snow. That melted within 2 days. We have been having a very calm winter so far.

One of the only cool things about this state is that the snow is 1 hour away, the beach is 1 hour away, Los Angeles is 1 hour away, the desert is 1 hour away, and Vegas is 4 hours away. It’s pretty cool in that manner, but the people gotta go. There are some real works of art around here.

It's a nice place to visit. I wouldn't move here, though. It's just too much and the seasons suck. Also, I hate desert scenery. I was raised around mountains and trees and red rock, not tan desert and olive-drab cactus. That's why i'm glad i live at the base of the mountains. I can fire up the Jeep and be in a cool environment in no time. :)

Back