• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Library speed dating

Wait till you hit your mid 30's, it's like you're wading through Ulysess. You read'n'read'n'read but just can't quite finish the chapter. Not without motivating yourself by thinking of a new, more interesting book anyway.

Kenny "Impressive bookmark" Shovel
Just when I was thinking this thread couldn't get any scarier...

I'm sorry, but I have to ask. What good is a big bookmark if you can't make it through the book? I'm sorry, I'm sorry... *crawls back into hiding place*

Ah. After seeing eyez0nme and kama sutra in the same post my heart was beating rapidly and I couldn't really concentrate on the details.
LOL! I can't say eyez0nme and kama sutra elicits the same response from me. The image of him pointing at the pictures and drooling all over the pages are so decidedly unsexy.

Skip the wheelbarrow, huh? [ponders]

ds

Regarding the Hemingway scenario...

My wife and I get along incredibly well, but we really don't share a similar interest in books. She prefers historical fiction such as the Outlander stuff, Margaret George, Clan of the Cave Bear, etc. And I tend to go for non-fiction. Just an observation...

Back