• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

life is a pretty sweet fruit

bobbyburns

poljew1.gif
sacrifice4a.jpg

nuremberg-holocaust2.jpg

017_pp0100.jpg

my first response is that I seem to have seen the girl in red skirt in Schindler's list again!! That image just came up to me!

but honestly don't understand why bobby post this thread. :confused:

there's a funny episode of 'seinfeld' where jerry makes out with a girl during schindler's list ... then his committed and vigilant jewish parents find out.

then it's *BUDDUM SCHH!* all slapstick from there.

Litany said:
No there isn't. :p

Riddle me this Cranky Tits...

How do you know if Seinfeld is funny unless you watch it? And why do you watch it if it's not funny?

RaVeN

RaVeN said:
How do you know if Seinfeld is funny unless you watch it? And why do you watch it if it's not funny?

I've seen a couple of episodes in their entirety, both of which were dreadful. And then there are these things called trailers. Don't know if you've heard of them. Anyway, they use these trailers to advertise shows that will be on soon, and the way they do this is by using particularly hilarious clips of a program to lure you in. Well, Seinfeld has them, and you can hear people in the background laughing, presumably they're being held at gunpoint, so I assume there's supposed to have been a joke in there somewhere.

So, perhaps now you'll realise that you aren't very good at riddles and go back to the smut. :p

Actually I didn't particularly care one way or another. I just knew it was past your feeding time. :p

RaVeN

It is, but fortunately for you, I've already eaten and had some ice cream, so I'm feeling serene and magnanimous. You may live to see another day.

RaVeN said:
How do you feel now?
Mostly I just feel pity.

Bobby. I catch bits of it here and there when I'm channel hopping, and I've never seen a single bit of it that I find funny. Not ever. I just don't find it entertaining in the slightest. Maybe I need to spend more time sitting in booths in diners to appreciate its subtle nuances, but maybe it's just something I'll never find funny. Like Ally McSqueal or MASH.

Back