• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Looking for a title to two books, quick, quick

Stewart said:
Don't know the books but, regarding the quick, quick statement, I would have got a little pissed by it too.
I don't think it was really necessary to pick up on that again, Stewart. It's a month and a half after the original post and sarge already appologised for the misunderstanding. Plus, I think it's really nice to sarge to check back and let us all know that his kids loved the book. So many people just pop on here to pick our brains and then disappear without a word of thanks or acknowledgement :eek: .

Great to hear from you sarge, and glad everything is well! :)

I hadn't realised the timeline as I'd just seen the New Posts. I wasn't having a go at sarge, anyway, I was just venting why such words can be annoying.

Well Stewie, Wish I could have said the same thing "There's no duty to respond." I thought a forum was people wanting to discuss books and help out if entirely possible. Of course you would not understand giving of oneself unselfishly. Get pissed, I don't care. Thanks to everyone who helped; and Stewie you can kiss my ass. Sarge out!

At ease, folks. 'Tis the season and all that! I'm going to suggest that we try to wage a little peace around here.

(I think it's only Stewart's avatar that makes him sound cranky. I had one that made me sound sarcastic. I decided to lose it.)

;)

Back