• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Lost: Season 5

I lurve Lost. I can't believe the plot twists they come up with for every single episode... tis pretty epic. I love the relationship dramas as well (Kate and Sawyer especially!) I miss the good ol' Season 1 days, though. I have yet to get it on dvd.

I lurve Lost. I can't believe the plot twists they come up with for every single episode... tis pretty epic. I love the relationship dramas as well (Kate and Sawyer especially!) I miss the good ol' Season 1 days, though. I have yet to get it on dvd.
I miss season one as well..the writing seems a lot weaker now. The back-stories and the interaction between the survivors seemed a lot more genuine and less hokey. I used to get teared up but now when they try to get emotional i don't feel anything.

I miss season one as well..the writing seems a lot weaker now. The back-stories and the interaction between the survivors seemed a lot more genuine and less hokey. I used to get teared up but now when they try to get emotional i don't feel anything.

Yes, I agree. I still get teared up, however, but that's probably because I'm overly sensitive. :D I cried over BEN! :confused:

Wow this season finale was amazing (although it was extremely obvious from the start that
Locke's body was in the cargo box
... I'm so excited about next season (the last?). They've started answering so many questions already, and I can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

i think you're going a bit overboard saying that was "extremely obvious from the start".
the intention of the ajira people was pretty well hidden and i think most people didn't realize that the locke that was walking around was a doppelganger.

After almost given up on Lost on season 4, I really liked season 5. They finally started answering questions and a lot of things started to make sense (well, as much sense as things can make in Lost...)

I really liked the season's finale and I have to say I never thought it was
Locke's body on the box. I was convinced he was brought back to life cause, after all, isn't that what happened to Jack's father?

I cried over BEN! :confused:

Why??? :confused:

i think you're going a bit overboard saying that was "extremely obvious from the start".
the intention of the ajira people was pretty well hidden and i think most people didn't realize that the locke that was walking around was a doppelganger.
Can anyone add spoiler tags to this post?

I didn't realise that
the "spirit" of someone else was walking around in Locke's body (not a doppelganger, btw), but I knew straight away that it was his body in the box when they showed it to Frank. Maybe it wasn't as obvious as I had first thought, but it certainly was for me. Now I guess the question is whether it was really Jacob who took over Christian's body, or the same person that has now taken over Locke's

The Season 5 finale for the U.K is tomorrow night. I watch Lost with my wife and son,and after the finale's of both S3 & S4 my wife said she'd never watch it again! :whistling: I think S5 has jumped around far too much,and only really settled down since the Oceanic Six returned to the Island. Still looking forward to the finale of course! :)

It was the jumping around that I liked best about this season. It added a whole new depth to the series, and allowed re-analysis of almost everything that has happened so far.

Yes I can, MC.
I should have known to go straight to the all-mighty one. Please forgive my mental slip, Your Greatness.

P.S Thanks :flowers:

Back