• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Maddening Music

saliotthomas

You know like :

The instrumental version of girls from Ipanema in elevators(blues brothers)

The best of Simon and Garfunkel on the pan-flute in chinese restaurant.

Instumental of Image when phoning the bank and they put you on wait.(fuckers)

Or in most trendy places the" Lounge " music.

The one live exemple are the fake Mariachis on restaurant in Mexicio.

Any of yours?

I agree with Isabell.

Rap drives me crazy, especially when half the time the song is only popular because it is sampling another tune that was not a rap song.

nickleback

...along with most of their ilk that passes for "alternative" rock these days. "Alternative" to what, exactly? I just wish they'd clear their throat, take that dump they've been holding in since Cobain died, and realise that they're slightly less badass than Michael Bolton.

HAHAHA niiiiice.. and nicely put as well! ^_^

i hate that they try to make sub genres... i like listening to chevelle- a rock band. nothign more nothing less.. and mudvayne... a metal band.. nothing more... nothing less.. what is wrong with people and trying to make things more complicated than they need to be?

i hate that they try to make sub genres... i like listening to chevelle- a rock band. nothign more nothing less.. and mudvayne... a metal band.. nothing more... nothing less.. what is wrong with people and trying to make things more complicated than they need to be?
I listen to music. ;)

It's easier to find bands you like by defining them how they play. For Instance if you don't make sub genres, Mudvayne who plays fairly simple riffs and drumming is no different then Necrophagist an extremely technical death metal band. Both would be just metal. So it would be easier to find new bands you would like by putting them in genres, searching heavy metal and getting mudvayneish bands and not just getting everything from death to gore metal to thrashcore to black metal.

Back