• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

MAKING TIME best song ever

What about the ACT?

I scored a 99 on the ASVAB but that's not too terribly hard to do.

regen said:
Marilyn vos Savant appeared in the Guinness Book of World Records for obtaining a ratio IQ of 228
This is true. Also, from what I understand, they had a difficult time determining her IQ level because there was no one of that level of intelligence with whom to compare her. They also didn't have tests that tested on a high enough level to determine her true intelligence.

This is true. Also, from what I understand, they had a difficult time determining her IQ level because there was no one of that level of intelligence with whom to compare her. They also didn't have tests that tested on a high enough level to determine her true intelligence.

hey beerwench, if you lose any brain cells from reading this post, I can afford to ration you part of my ratio and still be ahead of Marilyn

Maybe he posted his IQ in octal? Or base 7.

It's a long time since I studied any math, but I don't think you can have the digit 7 in a base 7 number (on the same basis that you can't have the digit (9+1) in a base (9+1) number).

And if it is Octal, then it still pans out as an impressive 159 (decimal).

Pip

It's a long time since I studied any math, but I don't think you can have the digit 7 in a base 7 number (on the same basis that you can't have the digit (9+1) in a base (9+1) number).

And if it is Octal, then it still pans out as an impressive 159 (decimal).

Pip

D'oh!

You're right. I should have known better.

Octal it is then.

Hi Beerwench,

is your sig attributed to anyone? Something is buzzing around my head saying that it was one of the early US presidents (Jefferson maybe?). But not knowing is starting to annoy me.

It was listed as "anonymous" when I found it or I would cite the source. I have yet to find it being attributed to anyone. I would love to know the mind behind the statement though. It almost sounds like something Edison would've said.

isn't a 'signature' proper to the individual? supply your own maxim? I used to have, 'I was born ready...I'm not ready just now but I was born ready!"

I guess I could've used the latest quote I have on my emails which is, "May the bridges I burn light my way."

here are the chords for making time, as I figure them

D, A, E, E
for verse lines except
A, A, A, A
for last verse line
D, A, E, E, E, E, E, E
chorus

Back