• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

MAKING TIME best song ever

And another thing. I'm calling you out on your IQ. You're telling fibs and I will not stand for it.

once someone told me I had no emotional intelligence, and they emphasized it as E.Q., but wouldn't it be E.I.Q. if emotional intelligence was expressed as a quotient? But it's true, I was at college once and this girl from my class was smoking a cigarrette and she said, "Man, you got no emotional intelligence, no E.Q." What a hippie!

Music is much like art. Perceptions of its greatness, or lack thereof, are purely personal. I can appreciate that you like the song, but not everyone will or does.

Litany said:
And another thing. I'm calling you out on your IQ. You're telling fibs and I will not stand for it.
I must admit that, without some sort of evidence, I'm with Litany on this one. Did you take some sort of IQ test online and it told you that you were a genius?

Music is much like art. Perceptions of its greatness, or lack thereof, are purely personal. I can appreciate that you like the song, but not everyone will or does.

I must admit that, without some sort of evidence, I'm with Litany on this one. Did you take some sort of IQ test online and it told you that you were a genius?

oh, no, it was just a standard I.Q. test. My 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Storball thought I should take an I.Q. test. I couldn't argue, for everyone seemed really anxious to see how smart I really was. I surpassed all expectations, and everyone was impressed in fold by my great brain. I have to admit, I was a little impressed myself!

How old are you now? You're basing your current IQ score on an IQ test given to you when you were 10???

Out of curiosity, how'd you do on your SAT's?

I'm curious too.

By the way , Marilyn vos Savant appeared in the Guinness Book of World Records for obtaining a ratio IQ of 228.

I'm curious too.

By the way , Marilyn vos Savant appeared in the Guinness Book of World Records for obtaining a ratio IQ of 228.

it is for consideration of the weaker sex that I decline to inform the Guinness Book of World Records of my great brain. Besides, I think I may be more proper to a Genius Book of World Records.

Back