• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

MAKING TIME best song ever

helgi

that song's at the beggining of Rushmore where they show the bee keepers and extracurricular activities of Max.

I think the Kids in the Hall Garage band skit refers to The Creation, because of their songs Camera Man and She's a Tramp Tramp Trampoline.

The creation has a few good songs, but I've got this CD where they sing COOL JERK, and HEY JOE and HOW DOES IT FEEL, and it's this low voice that sounds like a troll killing time under a bridge.

Making Time
by picket/phillips

Making time,
Shootin' the line,
for people to believe in
things you say
gone in a day
everybody leaving
everybody leaving

why do we have to carry on
always singin the same old song

telling lies
closing your eyes
makin more excuses
pullin the wool
actin the fool
people have their uses
people have their uses

the same old song
the same old song

lookin for
an open door
never takin chances
take you pick
makes you sick
she can do it fancy
she can do it fancy

the same old song the same old song

You would have to beg to differ with the song Making Time! Have you heard it? It's 1 song that's worth 100 bands. It's a song with such bandwidth. But it's never on the radio

More like went in one ear lingered long enough for my brain to spasm then go out the other ear.

the brain goes out the nose, at least in Egypt. besides, it sounds like your brain went on strike in addition to your ears in such a case. you can tell I really like this song how I'm defending it

There's a whole website dedicated to the song Making Time. When I first found it, I thought it was some kinda forum where people with 236 I.Q.s talked about the song Making Time, which seemed like a very noble thing. But it turns out that it's about all the british invasion music, it's just they called it making time.

www.makingtime.co.uk

That's just weird. I don't gleam anything about the British Invasion by those lyrics.

Back