• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Martin! you are a BAD man!

Wabbit

Look what you gone made me do :D

From Amazon.co.uk:

Dispatch estimate: March 26, 2004
Delivery estimate: March 27, 2004 - March 29, 2004

1 "House of Leaves"
Mark Z. Danielewski; Paperback; @ GBP 10.49 each

Regards
SillyWabbit

I was thinking about buying this as well (due of course to Martin's comments) but it annoys me when paperback books cost more than £10. You'll have to let me know whether its worth it.

Will do :)

Yeah, I could not believe it when I saw the price! At first I thought it was a hardback copy!!! Disgusting price. Should boycott it really... but it did sound SO interesting and I could not resist it!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

Wabbit.

You've seen Bobby's messages.

You've seen mine.

Who do you believe?

And on the price-debate. In holland paperbacks cost over 10 euro's, standard! And a euro is (somewhat) comparable to the dollar.

I hate this country.

Cheers, Martin :D

He lives in Hollywood (they don't have a Hollywood in poland, do they?). Look here for an interview with him.

Martin said:
Wabbit.

You've seen Bobby's messages.

You've seen mine.

Who do you believe?

And on the price-debate. In holland paperbacks cost over 10 euro's, standard! And a euro is (somewhat) comparable to the dollar.

I hate this country.

Money conversion says that the 10 Euro = £6.71181 A standard paper back here normally costs £8 pounds ( pretty much 12 Euro ) The price of that book is £14 pouns ( Saved by going to Amazon ) That would make my new book 20.8565 Euros!!!!

You hate your country? Visit here and I'll change your mind :D

Anyway, looking forward The House of Leaves very much!!!

Regards
SillyWabbit

First off: I've been to London and I loved it.

Secondly: Apologies, I was thinking of US Dollars. 20 euro's is expensive, but it's worth it, in my opinion.

Well, you would have to live here to really know. I would rather live in ANY country apart from a third world country than this one. Don't even get me started lol

Regards
SillyWabbit

*sees an open door*

*kicks it in*

So, what do you think is wrong with England, Wabbit?

OH GOD! you HAD to ask. You just damn had to!

Well its 12am here and I'm about to go to bed! But will post tomrrow and every Brit on here will be baying for my blood lol

Regards
Silly ( to be continued... ) Wabbit

See, Martin??? It's already started and I have not even posted anything lol :D

Ummm, I would LOVE to.

Loan me the money? :)

Regards
SillyWabbit

Back