• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Me...

...I just wish the boards changed some color. I was hoping it would be blackish, or grayish, or anything of the sort. Sigs look really good against dark backgrounds.

I like the last one better, smaller looking posts. But the features right now are not bad at all.

I'm sorry for my whining but it's just that I'm around all sorts of messageboards, and I tend to compare, so I'm sorry everyone!

Don't worry, opinions are always appreciated.

As for me, personally, I like the new colours, and the new style. Very cool!

Cheers, Martin :D

I'll spank you if you want me to...

But I do like the fora the way they are now... I think too dark a forum would just result in people with massive headaches, or painful eyes at the very least.

lies said:
I'll spank you if you want me to...

But I do like the fora the way they are now... I think too dark a forum would just result in people with massive headaches, or painful eyes at the very least.

yes please :p

I'll give you an example. You might see my name there or whatever, but I like the colors on the forum of this site: http://forums.linkinpark.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=8

And ssshh, don't tell anyone about this. I'll be screwed.

Yup. The Book Forum is supposed to look all clean and white and pretty and a bit stern... A bit like your typical erotic fantasy nurse, you know?

A forum should always be slightly clinical in colour. That way they don't draw attention to the fact that you're skiving off at work.

Litany said:
A forum should always be slightly clinical in colour. That way they don't draw attention to the fact that you're skiving off at work.

forgot about that! I know most people on messageboards are at work.. come to think of it, this friend of mine was told off at the office bec. of the messageboard I just posted a while ago. =P But me, I post at home, so no problems!

Sometimes the different colors are nice though, dark or light as they may be. I mentioned once in another thread, about forum skins that each person could set to their liking. Not exactly the easiest thing to set up, I'm sure, but it allows people who want dark, to have dark, and people who want clean and light, to have clean and light(the default usually being set to that). I always thought it was an interesting way to please more people as far as the look goes.

Mmmmmmm, Nurses ..... sorry, did someone say something, im somewhat distracted right now .... mmmmmm, nurses :D

*Slaps himself hard round the face*

Break out of it dammit!! <Waves at Martin> Heyya!!! Good to be back - internetting problems! :D

Phil

Mile-O-Phile said:
What about the colours on this one?

Taplap ;)

That's more like it! Although I don't really favor yellow. It would be good to substitute that one with a dark-blue type. Or pink :p

But I still love the colors of the site I posted. ;)

Back