• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Metallica-Some kind of Monster

SFG75

This came out last year and I keep reading nothing but positive reviews on it. This DVD is about a two year documentary where the band is at a standstill with the departure of Jason Newsted. They hire a therapist(or "performance coach")for $40,000 a month and find a new sense of direction and work things out for the better. I'm mostly into political documentaries and that kind of thing, I'm not normally drawn to this kind of thing, but I'm definitely looking forward to spending some money to get this one. Anyone else see it or hear of it?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0006IIKS0/qid=1128651659/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-8347029-1461434?v=glance&s=dvd

i was interested in it when it came out, but not so much anymore. i dont like to learn about bands in that full detail. kind of ruins the music for me in a way.

Back