• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Micheal Connelly: Angel's Flight

Lincoln Rhyme

As you can see,me and my brother(The Butcher) have been chewing through these Harry Bosch novels for a while now. We both love them (except since he found the series first, I can't get ahead of him in it :sad: ). Anyway on to the review!

Summary: Harry Bosch has to solve the high-profile case of a lawyer who is famous for tearing the LAPD to shreds in front of the media. Oh boy,is this going to a ride!

My opinion: I thought this was very good. I liked how everyone had a part to play,and the ending...was sad :(. I felt sorry for Bosch.

My rating: 4/5

This is another great book from him. I agree the ending was very sad and I did not see it going in that direction. I think you will enjoy Echo Park which is one of my favorite from Connelly.

I just finished the Scarecrow and it was very good.

This is another great book from him. I agree the ending was very sad and I did not see it going in that direction. I think you will enjoy Echo Park which is one of my favorite from Connelly.

I just finished the Scarecrow and it was very good.
I can't read the Scarecrow yet. It might spoil the Bosch series for me somewhere. Although I finished The Poet(and I've found out what The Narrows is about,and I cannot wait to read it!)

Just finished Angels Flight. :star4:

Very good read. A step above Trunk Music but not as good as The Concrete Blonde

Back