• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Micheal Connelly: Trunk Music

Lincoln Rhyme

The moment Harry Bosch is reissued his badge after a long suspension,he gets called to the murder scene of a Hollywood movie directer. Bosch travels through twists and turns and deceiving characters. While he is investigating the IAD show up to give Bosch hell.

My opinion: It was a good book. Plot twists that I never saw coming,and some good screen time for Jerry Edgar and Kizmin Ryder. The villain could have used some more work though.

My rating::star4:

I enjoyed this one and it went in a direction that I didn't expect it too. It's a really good fast pace book too.

Recently finished this one. I am only going to give this one 3 starts :star3:

This one took a little while for me to get into and I didn't care for the ending.

Bosch gets married?

For some reason, I read the Harry Bosch books out of order, and this was the first one I read. I enjoyed it enough to continue reading Michael Connelly, but after reading his other works, I find Trunk Music is not at the same level. I am a huge Michael Connelly fan, so I am not knocking him. I just liked his other books a lot more.

Back