• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Mitch Albom: The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Crystal

kickbox
HI, friends on this forum,

I am wondering whether you have ever read this book, "The five people you meet in heaven". What's your opinion about it? Thank you for sharing.

BESTS :)

watercrystal said:
HI, friends on this forum,

I am wondering whether you have ever read this book, "The five people you meet in heaven". What's your opinion about it? Thank you for sharing.

BESTS :)

nope.. haven't yet.. but maybe you could share it with me? or recommend it? :D

I haven't read it either but the reviews I've seen have been positive.

Guess I'm waiting to hear from others on it as well.

RaVeN

5 people...

It was interesting to think about how people could have had a big influence on you and you not know about them; or how you could have influenced people and not realized it yourself. It is a fairly quick read, and I remember getting a little teary-eyed toward the end.

The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

Has anyone else read Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom?

I loved the book and it opened a whole new idea to me of what the journey after death is. I'm curious what everyone else thought about it.

bobbyburns said:
what journey is that?

You obviously haven't read the book. The journey through Heaven. The book is really good, in the first chapter Eddie dies, then the rest of the book he goes through Heaven getting understanding and meaning for the reason for his life through the five people he meets there, hence the title Five People You Meet In Heaven.

I read this book about a month ago and enjoyed it. For me, there was nothing new there, but it was a very quiet, gentle book.

I did! I did! I did! I loved the concept, as a meaning to life. I wonder where all the souls that were waiting for Eddie went after they had met him in heaven, I remember his wife saying, its time for me to move on.

The Five People You Meet in Heaven - Mitch Albom

Have you guys read the book called "The Five People You Meet in Heaven?"
It's by Mitch Albom and has been published a long time ago.

If yes, what do you think about it?
For me, I would say it's another great book by Mitch Albom, insipiring, creative and fascinating.
My favorite part of the book is that when the man met a person whom he had never seen before but the stranger said that he had killed him! I'm not gonna tell you what next! :)

It is one of my favorite books of all time!!! And as I explained it to my mother-in-law, it is set in heaven, but it really isn't about heaven.
It is coming out as a movie, soon, too!

Worth Buying?

I have been trying to decide whether or not to buy this one. Would you say it's worth it?

Back