• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

More Good, Random Fun

Against Me! is awesome. Fall Out Boy... I will admit to liking some of their earlier stuff, but Patrick's lack of singing ability is grating, and Pete Wentz has to be the most annoying person on the planet.

The Used are okay, so is The Academy Is..., and older AFI.

Vesp, try listening to Brand New, they're kinda like the bands you listed.
http://www.myspace.com/brandnew

Lots of fun...I got my new MacBook today! :D My first laptop, and it's very exciting. My old computer has been acting up for several months, so it is nice to get a fully functional computer. Already have it set up and I'm using it now!

Against Me! is awesome. Fall Out Boy... I will admit to liking some of their earlier stuff, but Patrick's lack of singing ability is grating, and Pete Wentz has to be the most annoying person on the planet.

The Used are okay, so is The Academy Is..., and older AFI.

Vesp, try listening to Brand New, they're kinda like the bands you listed.
http://www.myspace.com/brandnew

I like Brand New a bit. I haven't gotten around to listening to them much.

Wentz is the most absolutely devil's incubus on the face of the earth! I hate him, but don't let that mess with the music....okay maybe just a little bit....

You don't like new AFI??? Why? Are you more into harder rock then? Because their change in style would explain that....but I like it....

Yay for your new computer....ours keeps overheating here and I'm very annoyed that I can't convince my parents to get another...we NEED one badly.

I watched 4 1/2 hours of Invader Zim last night and I can proudly say that I will probably watch the next 4 1/2 hours tonight. (I borrowed the DVD box set of the entire series and plan to watch it in three days....)

GIR is the best.

This thread got really big during my absence.

And yes, Vesp, your singing IS that bad. You'd better give me Invader Zim when you're done with it, because I like Gir too.

And I hate Fall Out Boy. A.F.I. isn't on my favorite band list, but I like them. I only ahve their last two CD's.

And who, Vesp, do you owe big time for helping you get that Fall Out Boy CD? :D

CALL ME TONIGHT! I'm sick and I'm so freaking bored. We need to have another telephone party. If all goes well, we can call Chelsea and yell "Waterloo" at her while she insists it isn't funny.

we can call Chelsea and yell "Waterloo" at her while she insists it isn't funny.

For those of you who do not know (everyone except me and Valkyrie!), I shall explain using the teenager format for telling stories and very horrifying grammar. :D

Okay, I was at Valkyrie's house with my girlfriend, Rachel, and my other friend, Chelsea. We had come over to like watch an amazing show called Invader Zim, the most intelligent of all TV shows ever made. Anyways, we had been watching it, but then got bored and fat, as we had like eaten nearly 2 bags of potato chips (sour cream and onion and sour cream and cheddar!) and 2 6-packs of Mountain Dew (I had 7, Rachel 4, Chelsea 0, and Valkyrie 1). We were bored so we decided to play this amazingly idiotic game called Apples to Apples. For those of you who do not know, Apples to Apples is a comparing game where we like lay down a green card with something on it, say tall, and we put on there whatever we think is the most hilarious. Well Chelsea flipped over the card, Foreign. I put down Napoleon Bonaparte, as I had nothing funny in my hand to like play. She picked it up and like goes, "Napoleon, who the f*** is Napoleon?" And then she's like "Wait a minute, he can't be foreign; it says he won the battle of Waterloo. Waterloo's right over there!" (There's a town called Waterloo about 15 miles from here.) Then we all are like, "Waterloo, France!" And she's like, "Oh," And now when we say Napoleon, she screams "Waterloo." theend.

Wow, it's more fun to say it aloud than it is to type it.

I'm in school right now.

Better stay off the computers or some dumb teacher will catch you. Since you are currently in the room, scaring my cat and whatnot, I have the pleasure of hearing you go "humph" as I type, and almost spit soda all over my desk when I type more. It's very entertaining and there's no point to writing this message since you're sitting right next to me...which is all the more reason to write it. Ew, did that Coke really come out your nose, Vesp? Don't get it on my carpet because we get ants in the spring. Okay...now I think I've tortured you enough so we can go now. Buh-bye. You are now threatening me with another message when you get home but I think I know you better than that. Dummy. Silly-faced buttsniffer. That was childish so I like it. Bye.

I enjoy pretty much all of AFI's music. Their newer songs are much more polished and poppy but oddly enough I don't mind it. I never liked Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is... or pretty much every "emo" group that's out now.

The Academy Is... is more of an indie rock than emo, especially if you listen to the lyrics. Just wanted to clear that up. :D

Vry, either post or leave, because its very annoying for people to have 9 posts after two months, especially when I want you to post just so I can laugh at your horrible grammar. :D I still heart you! :D

Yes, that is Rachel. I introduced her. Thank me now.

I like doggy-Gir better than robot-Gir, though...and I wish he got more scenes in the series. Vesp does really good impersonations of him, which is kind of sad. Boys should not have voices that high...but I must admit that he reminds me more of my friend Chelsea than he reminds me of Vesp. Vesp is more like Zim, to be quite honest.

Vry, either post or leave, because its very annoying for people to have 9 posts after two months, especially when I want you to post just so I can laugh at your horrible grammar. :D I still heart you! :D

Yes, that is Rachel. I introduced her. Thank me now.

Hey now, My grammar is not that bad. And ever since I joined this forum I have not been able to type without capitalizing the letters at the beginning of a sentence. I never used to do that. How annoying...And I do NOT heart you *ish mad*

Back