• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

More Good, Random Fun

What crying thingy that I always do? *starts loudly sobbing in the corner*

My mom wants me to be quieter so she can sleep, so shhh! :D

Anyways... Now that this looksie into my personal life is over, we can get back to randomness...

Po-ta-toes. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

Because...we feel like it! We are still so over....and I mean it this time! :p
...God, I hope the two of you never breed. :p

Earlier I walked upstairs to get a glass of milk and when I came up the steps, my mother started talking to me. So I talked for a while and then went downstairs, and was already sitting on the chair again before I realized I had forgotten to get my milk. I HATE it when that happens.

...Damn you, Vespertilio.

Well, it's better than having a boyfriend like you, that's for sure.

...wait a minute. I thought you, me, and Rachel were altogether. Huh. That's funny...

BTW, I am now at school and I'm supposed to be doing that dumb senior memory book thing...and you're currently at lunch, and in ten minutes I shall see you. And my English teacher will murder me if she finds out I'm on a forum. Which makes it more fun, even though I'm constantly looking over my shoulder...and wow, the principal just walked behind my back. If that's not scary, I don't know what is.

...Damn you, Vespertilio.

Well, it's better than having a boyfriend like you, that's for sure.

...wait a minute. I thought you, me, and Rachel were altogether. Huh. That's funny...

BTW, I am now at school and I'm supposed to be doing that dumb senior memory book thing...and you're currently at lunch, and in ten minutes I shall see you. And my English teacher will murder me if she finds out I'm on a forum. Which makes it more fun, even though I'm constantly looking over my shoulder...and wow, the principal just walked behind my back. If that's not scary, I don't know what is.
We were together until you decided that you'd much rather have Grace. So now me and Rachel are back on our own, and by the way, we are so over. :p

...wait, we were never together. Dammit.

On another note. Salvador Dali was weird.

How many times must I break up with you before you acutally believe me?

By the way, I just bought Guitar Hero today :p
Billions. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth. It's only forever, not long at all.

Thanks, Valkyrie for all the wonderful stuff you gave me. :D I lovez you more than Rachel now. The necklace fits me perfectly, but you have too fat of a neck to put it on! ;) :p

Billions. I shall follow you to the ends of the earth. It's only forever, not long at all.

Thanks, Valkyrie for all the wonderful stuff you gave me. :D I lovez you more than Rachel now.

Well, That is creepy. And it doesn't matter, Valkyrie still loves me more than you ever will, so you can go away now. We no longer have a need for you

Anyway...just trying to keep this thread alive. I'm very very tired and have absolutely nothing to do. Maybe I should sleep....but then again, maybe I shouldn't. It just doesn't seem very constructive.

Since this is a randomness thread, I feel I should mention that cracked egg shells are fun to step on, but not so fun to clean up afterwards.

Back