• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

More Good, Random Fun

No, I forgot it. I just remember the first two symbols. And I have to get off the computer, I'm expecting a call at home from ze air conditioning guy. T.T

And Val, are you going full goth on this...whiteface, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and so on. I've decided I will help with that, even if I can't go with you... You need a fashionista's touch for that UGLY face. j/k! :D:D:D:D
OK, I haven't finished reading all the other stuff yet...but I just have to say, WTF?!?!?!?!? How dare you insult my face! And if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is! This, for the information of all who might be under the sadly mistaken impression that Vespertilio is in the slightest attractive or even normal looking, is sort of similar to what he looks like:

awww.guesswhosthejew.com_photos_thumbnails_200x300_Michael_20Jackson.jpg

...I have exacted my revenge.

Awwww, that sucks. Will you be back on later?
Apparently he wasn't. I have spoken to both of you since that message was posted, and from the conversation we had, I know you guys have seen each other too.

But anyway, I can make you an avatar if we can find a picture for it. You need to come over sometime so we can pick one out. Oh, and I suppose Vesp can come, too. I need to fix his eyebrows again. :D:D

Apparently he wasn't. I have spoken to both of you since that message was posted, and from the conversation we had, I know you guys have seen each other too.

But anyway, I can make you an avatar if we can find a picture for it. You need to come over sometime so we can pick one out. Oh, and I suppose Vesp can come, too. I need to fix his eyebrows again. :D:D

Oooooo that would be cool. But, I am not allowed to go over to your house while Vesp is there, if you don't recall.

Anywhooooo....I am in Chicago, and I am using my dad's laptop. It is oh so annoying. The mouse is retarded. The weather here is bland and boring, (just like my life....) But, I did get to go to a HUGE two story Borders (The love of my life...So sorry Vesp) And one of the top 5 biggest malls in America. That was cool. And, I just had a pepper pinapple pizza for the first time in my life. It was pretty cool. And I am ranting now, are't I? I love ranting. Ranting is oh so fun. And now I am ranting about ranting. Oh joy. Well, if I haven't killed you all with my boring life, I will go ahead and end the suffering. I have an awesome book awaiting me anyways. It is called Moonshine. Time to read, YAY!

Nice to hear from ya. Vesp is probably in a car with his mother as I type and hating it...which I must admit makes me smile a little as I imagine her nitpicking about some small detail while he rolls his eyes with a strained expression and turns up the volume on his iPod...which should pretty much sum up the whole trip when he gets back.

But yeah, Vesp and I went shopping a couple days ago, and then we came back to my house and watched Saw II, which we both liked better than we thought we would. And I showed him the pretty pictures on my computer and then I fixed his eyebrows. And the next day my brother and I watched An American Haunting, and loved it...then I started to get interested in ghosts again, because I like paranormal stuff. Currently searching for info on a local paranormal society. Maybe they could use the help of an interested person who is very sensitive to ghosts.

Wow...I am really bored. And, I am pretty sure the Vesp isn't too happy cuz I talked to him on the phone last night and he was all sad cuz his iPod ran out of batteries on him...haha. I am in Indiana now. We are gonna do the family reunion easteregg hunt thing like we do every year. My sis is on the phone with her bf right now and she is talking as loud as she can...like always. It is oh so irritating. There is nothing to do. It is so much fun! Fun, fun. Well, my sis is laughing so hard that my eardrums are about to burst. Blegh...I might as well go, there is nothing good to talk about...

Aw...poor Vesp. I'm still at home. We had Easter at my house. Wasn't as terrible as I thought it would be. My cousins Rachael and Tara came over, and it was...well, interesting. I'm sitting there listening to them be stupid and thinking, "My gene pool is looking really murky right now." They were kind of fun. I'd never had the two together before, since they're from different sides of the family. But after a while I got bored and retreated to my room. I could only take so much of Rachael's screaming about her rubber ducky...don't ask. Believe you me, you don't want to know.

I just watched a bad movie. If you ever get a chance to watch the Black Dahlia, don't. I was bored to tears. Well...now those tears are quite something else. I was interested in the case, even though the movie was bad, so I looked it up online. Got to some gruesome crime scene pictures. I'm not queasy, but something about looking in the face of someone who had been slashed ear-to-ear made me very uneasy. Not like the Jack the Ripper photos, either. Even though it was still black-and-white, it was a little too clear. Am now considering sleeping with the lights on. I don't know why it bothers me so much. Things like that normally don't...

And I am finally back from my trip to HELL! Thank God. And we shall NOT go into what happened, or I shall rant for weeks nonstop without eating (well I don't do that anyway!) and going to school, which of my spring break ended yesterday and so I am sad, and I will never ever stop complaining unless I get to go to Hot Topic and get a GIR t-shirt for free, but since that will never happen I guess the world will have to suffer my insubordination and blah blah blah. I give up. I'm so bored and have to get off the computer anyways.

I hate my hair.

I figured that the Black Dahlia would be a very bad movie. There's just not enough information out there to really make a movie out of it. But I have seen the scene and the case and it is quite interesting. But I will admit that the picture on the movie cover is quite pretty.

MY IPOD DIED BECAUSE MY MOTHER WOULDN'T STOP LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO CHARGE IT ON MY CHARGER! AND NOW I WILL EXACT MY REVENGE. I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW YET!

You could sneak off, get it straitened...Then go home and get killed by your psycho mother. Doesn't that sound oh so fun? Or you could just not go home, that would be better....

Yes, except for the fact that I cannot get it done without the consent of a legal guardian or someone over the age of 18 and Kat already said she wanted my mother's permission in handwriting so that she'd not get her ass chewed out.

And yes, not coming back home would be nice.

I am going on myspace now.

Yes, except for the fact that I cannot get it done without the consent of a legal guardian or someone over the age of 18 and Kat already said she wanted my mother's permission in handwriting so that she'd not get her ass chewed out.

And yes, not coming back home would be nice.

I am going on myspace now.

Took you long enough. BTW, finish Night Life today if you get the chance...

I'm working on it. I told you that I'm on chapter 19 out of 25. And I'll want Moonshine right after...I guess, so that I don't forget anything that happened. :D But you were so right in saying that I'd love it, because I do. Yay, CAL, even though he's kinda evil at the moment. :D I like the word Auphe. It's cool sounding.

Ah yes, Cal is the definition of awesome. And Moonshine is really good too, if not better. I dunno, I haven't read Night Life in a while...

Back