• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Movies you could watch a thousand times

beer good said:
About three more times to go, then? :D

As to that, as to that... In the case of Those magnificent men... I do believe the meter has ticked over the triple nines and started over. :rolleyes:

The Matrix
Nikita
Leon
Monty Python's Life of Brian
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure (idiotic, but just makes me laugh every time)
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Labyrinth!

SFG75 said:
Fight club, Blow, any Rocky or Godfather movie.:)

Fight Club, that's an excellent choice. I've seen this movie like 7 times till now. From time to time I must watch this movie, it's a food to renew your trivial though...

My list includes:

The Addams Family
Addams Family Values
Addams Family Reunion
Interview With A Vampire
Any of Monty Python
Labyrinth
Princess Bride

Bunches of others that I can't think of right now.

PULP FICTION

DESPERADO

DUSK til DAWN
OK, so I do admit to being in love with Quentin Tarrentino.

LADY and the TRAMP

Man, don't get me started.

10 Things I Hate About You
Beauty and the Beast
Dracula (1992)
Evita
Ghostbusters
Jurassic Park
Labyrinth
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Pirates of the Carribean (Only because Jack Sparrow amuses me so...and I like the music...)
Star Wars
The Phantom of the Opera
The Princess Bride
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Yep. There's probably more but I can't think of them now.

A Room With A View. And I think I have seen it a thousand times. My favorite scene is when George kisses Lucy on a hillside full of flowers. :eek: It gives me goosebumps!

Fight Club
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
Fantasia
Catch Me if you Can

I'm surprised at how many people put down Fight Club! I just got it at Target for 10 dollars. Excellent movie. I recommend the book too, both the book and movie version are fantastic.

The Shawshank Redemption
Dirty Dancing
Super Troopers :eek:
Stand By Me
The Breakfast Club
Breakfast at Tiffany's

I love Parent Trap, the first movie I saw Lindsay Lohan in. I remember thinking what an incredibly talented girl she was, playing dual roles in a single movie (with different accents too). Too adorable. Plus the Disney-like feel to the movie really makes it fun to watch.

Unfortunately none of the other Lindsay Lohan flicks are as nice.

The other movie I've watched countless times is The Sound of Music. Wonderful.

I also like watching Matrix and Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail (many Monty Python fans here I see).

ds

I would like to add to my list:

- Solaris
- Fight Club

I actually enjoyed the book more than the movie, but both are good enough. I highly recommend them. Regarding Solaris, it depends on the personality. Many people hate it, but for me it takes me to another world...

apart from EVERY movie Sylvester stallon or Mel gibson played in, very old or new . there is :
- save the last dance
- sleepers
- murder at the first
- the italian job
- scary movie

- Solaris
this movie will be on tv sometime this week

Another flick that I would see a thousand times would be Up in Smoke by Cheech and Chong: This time without beer. ;)

up_in_smoke.jpg

direstraits said:
The other movie I've watched countless times is The Sound of Music. Wonderful.
Thanks for this link ds, I posted there regarding my love for this musical.

We did a double feature of The Music Man last night showing first, the Kristen Chenoweth/Matthew Broderick version, followed by Shirley Jones/Robert Preston. Love them.

Back