• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Music Forum in Non-Book Discussions?

Would forum members like a Music sub-section?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddleglum

Just wondering if other forum members thought there would be enough interest in having a music sub forum in the non-book discussion section of the forum? We probably all listen to music as well as read and it's my opinion that if a music section was began some great discussion would open up.

So answer the poll and lets see what the forum thinks.

It will only encourage people to talk about Coldplay. :mad:

If you want to talk about music I'd recommend joining a music forum. :)

definetly, i listen to a lot of music, and i'm sure many others here do as well. i'd go to another forum, but then i wouldn't be able to talk to all the great people on this site.

lies said:
There are so many boards already...

True, but perhaps we need to junk the loser sections and add ones that will be more popular. Personally, I'd start with the magazine section-nothing but the crickets in there. :(

Puddleglum said:
Just wondering if other forum members thought there would be enough interest in having a music sub forum in the non-book discussion section of the forum? We probably all listen to music as well as read and it's my opinion that if a music section was began some great discussion would open up.

So answer the poll and lets see what the forum thinks.
I voted yes because many people on this forum like to talk about music and having a seperate place for it might be quite intresting.
Plus I would like to talk about Status Quo if this section gets done some time soon. I saw them in a concert and got some pictures I would like to show the die hard fans as I was right up front to them ;)

RainbowGurl said:
I would like to talk about Status Quo if this section gets done

That would be a lonely thread.

I take it the reason you were right down the front was because you were the only one there?

Stewart said:

I take it the reason you were right down the front was because you were the only one there?

Stewart you are so mean, but god that made me laugh..

SFG75 said:
True, but perhaps we need to junk the loser sections and add ones that will be more popular. Personally, I'd start with the magazine section-nothing but the crickets in there. :(

And the testing area! And maybe Site News & Updates and Website Feedback, Help & Suggestions could be merged?

Stewart said:

I don't understand...it was a Status Quo concert so there was quite a few people there :confused:

I voted no on the poll myself but was wondering if the forum's staff ever considered this a real possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back