• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Music Quiz

The picture is too small for me to determine if the coin is meant to be 50 Cent or Nickelback.

The mailman will likely be The Postal Service.
There's also Blind Melon, Gorillaz, Dinosaur Jr, Black Flag, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

The Police appear to be in the background.

I would guess the flying Tinkerbells are meant to be The Pixies.

blueboatdriver said:
I know King Kong has already been mentioned but what about The Monkees:D

They also look like two male beasts, Beastie Boys. Most of the big bands are in there. There's got to be some rappers. Anyone see Two packs of gum, or a Public Enemy. The three women look like they're in a Rush.

Stewart said:
angerball,

Blues Brothers, King Kong, and Presidents of USA won't be answers.

King Kong is a band (isn't that King Kong - 3 of them :p - up the top). Yeah, I realised Pres. of US wouldn't be an answer after I put it down, but it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the coin.

Aren't the Blues Brothers a band as well as a movie? That's what I thought when I saw the two men in black suits. :confused:

Another one - Nine Inch Nails. :D

Doug Johnson said:
Excellent, and what's that weird thing in the Zebra crossing on the left? I can't really see it.

That funny steel statue thing? I dunno what that is either. :confused:

Back