• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

music

lies said:
I guess you could say that I'm into metal, cause, basically, that's what I listen to most. :eek:
that's cool, do you have a few bands for me, i'm in punk, punkrock, metal, aometimes romantic stuff, but please no country, except for the dixie chicks!! :D

Martin said:
Nehhh, Norah Jones doesn't do much for me.

Sorry!

Dido is cool, though.

:D

thanks, nohra has an awsome voice, but to be honest i think the most songs of her are just depressing, but maybe i'm just fussy!!

I think the Mamas and the Papas are pretty cool, specially "monday monday", it's and awful day!! :(
but therefore we have songs!! :)

Me! But purely because my brother plays it full blast so everyone can hear it! :D Actually, I quite like Maiden, they have some great tunes, often intelligent lyrics and Brucie is a great singer. :)

Smiler said:
Who here listens to Iron Maiden? :D

Not the biggest Maiden fan, but the one Maiden show I saw was great (a bit too crowded though... I had to stand on a bench to see anything at all)

I saw Maiden live, too, once. It was pouring like hell, but it .. well .. seemed fitting. It added to the atmosphere.

They bloody rocked!

Cheers

Back