• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

Must Vent

Did you mean chump or chimp? I here he hangs upside down from a tire in his spare time! The doc warned him about the blood rushing to his head but he ignores him. I guess he is just a free spirit! :D

no i meant chump. i'm taking a cheap shot at him after he made this comment, here , but i should withdraw my comment as i am only stooping to his level.
now martin as a chimp. that brings up far more humorous visuals. perhaps direstraits should give martin a wider berth? :D

Jessica089 said:
Hi there. I still don't know many of you all on here so I guess it's why it's hard to come back with no *hah* friends on the board. So...um I'll vent later. :p

I want to hear your vent, Jessica089!! Don't hold it back! It's always nice to see some more southern-hemispher'ites around here :) .

PS: I'm not very acronym-inclined... what does 'hah' stand for?

Rant for today:
I had to deal with my super-slow parts guy this morning. It is bad enough that my customer requested this part two weeks ago, the week before my dad died. That week and the week after my dad died were both nuts, so now if he gets it in the mail today, I might get it next week!!! Sheesh!!!

Oh, and the bank statement came in today, so I have to balance the checkbook, ooh, fun. :(

I learned how to balance my check book. Now I have masted that, I will try spinning it on just one finger :D

I want to add a kind of stupid rant!

Packs of cold meat! You can never get the buggers open! I have to take a knife to them!

SillyWabbit said:
Packs of cold meat! You can never get the buggers open! I have to take a knife to them!

I'll second that! They have a little tab that says "pull here to open", but it never works. Maybe I should borrow next door's three year old - they can always open stuff.

Yes! Exactly! They always have the little tab that says "pull here" and sometimes those packs of meat really mock you with "pull here - easy open tab"

At least it's not just me! :eek:

Ask the 3 year old how they open them and let me know :D

People who change their names

Wabbit!! When did you change your name? That's assuming you're the same wabbit and not a new member who's copied the bouncing bunny avatar.

Oooh. First you go changing avatars, then changing your name. How do you expect an old gal like me to keep up?

Trying to think of a rant to get back on-topic. Hmmmmm....

Okay, how about: People who use toilet paper rolls down to the last 1 or 2 sheets and don't bother to change it or at least get another roll out! And you all know who you are.

Most annoying. Do you sit there and make do with what's left or yell for someone to get another roll?

I don't know if this counts for a rant, but...

My softball team "Greenfield Public Safety" obviously made up of police, fire and EMS people lost to a bunch of hairdressers last night...44-10. That's right, it's NOT a typo. We lost by 34 runs!

Back