• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

my first 1000 posts

oh and she knows it. she owes me a favour, a big one or suddenly a very interesting pic will be emailed.

honeydevil said:
you are in sooo deep shit right now, how could you forget me again? i want to see your picture too, please mr. michael. i hate to beg but for you or rather your picture or a glimse of yourself i would, i really would. :(

well, if you didn't get drunk and pass out in the bushes, you would've seen mr michel....!! LOL...he's cute too, you really missed out!! :D

well it's all for charity. i'm trying to get her to sponsor me for an upcoming charity event i am involved in. but you are right i should aim higher.

yeah, id pics, passport pics and drivers licenses pics...egad...although, my passport pic was actually not too bad...i'm actually more than happy to show it to people..my drivers license..well, not so much.... :eek:

ricky said:
yeah, id pics, passport pics and drivers licenses pics...egad...although, my passport pic was actually not too bad...i'm actually more than happy to show it to people..my drivers license..well, not so much.... :eek:

i hate photos in the whole, i always look like crap, okay maybe i do anyway but without a picture i don't have to see myself, at least not for long... :)

now honeyd...you needn't be so hard on yourself!! i am not the most photogenic either but i am fabulous in person! LOL!! :D

Good grief!! The party got a little interesting after I left! Man, were you guys playing poker to go with the strip tease? Or was it just the booze talking? Pity I missed it... now I don't even have mr michel's eye to gaze upon :( .

kook, you should know, parties are always at their best when it's only down to a few left standing, or in honeydevil's case, lying in the bushes somewhere!! ;)

ricky said:
kook, you should know, parties are always at their best when it's only down to a few left standing, or in honeydevil's case, lying in the bushes somewhere!! ;)

man i thought you promised to never tell anybody, i mean that was embarrassing, lying in the bushes and screaming bloody murder because i thought i lost the trail in the deep end of the forest... :eek:

honeydevil said:
man i thought you promised to never tell anybody, i mean that was embarrassing, lying in the bushes and screaming bloody murder because i thought i lost the trail in the deep end of the forest... :eek:

don't worry honeyd (hope it's ok to call you that, writing the whole name takes too much time! :D )
we've all been in the bushes, woods, parks, once in our lives i'm sure....although we did miss you..we thought you went to get snacks and never came back!! lol

Back