• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

my first 1000 posts

ricky said:
don't worry honeyd (hope it's ok to call you that, writing the whole name takes too much time! :D )
we've all been in the bushes, woods, parks, once in our lives i'm sure....although we did miss you..we thought you went to get snacks and never came back!! lol

i came back after i visited the witch form Haensel and gretel in the woods and i even brought something... i can't remember what it was... :eek:

oh and mr. michel came back? i thought he was gone... and hung around in the bathroom corner and had an interesting conversation with the dryer...

i think you're right..i think the joy of the celebration of his 1000th post just overwhelmed him!
yes to the pub!!!

ricky said:
i think you're right..i think the joy of the celebration of his 1000th post just overwhelmed him!
yes to the pub!!!

Man i'm waiting and waiting and you don't show up...

*call the waitress and order my 5th Tiquila Gold*

sure, *missy comes flying and pours cajunmama a tiquila gold, too.*

lets celebrate, any idea what we celebrate? BTW

cajunmama said:
I dunno ... let's keep drinking until we think of something.

sounds perfect.

*there comes the next round for us*

do you want to invite the sexy waiter at the other end of the pub?

cajunmama said:
How about some Jaegermaister?

i don't think that that is harder than tiquila, but if we're really funny we can go with absinth... that makes my heart warm in an instant... :D

there are two kinds, the one with the halucination-stuff in it and one without, the latter is legal in germany, the other one is not.

Back