• Welcome to BookAndReader!

We LOVE books and hope you'll join us in sharing your favorites and experiences along with your love of reading with our community. Registering for our site is free and easy, just CLICK HERE!

Already a member and forgot your password? Click here.

My new game!

Ou Be Low hoo said:
I should give you an apology for something that YOU said and then further enforced? That IS strange...

Take a look as this quote and see if you can't recognise the implication of ignorance:

...I helped you out a bit with that one...you're welcome.

So, do I get an apology?

Don't you think you are assuming a lot about me? I'm sorry, do you know me?

Don't you think you are being a bit single mindedand especially when I have told you that I did not mean what you claim?

Basically, belive what you like. I couldn't care any less if I tried.

Bye bye.

SillyWabbit said:
Don't you think you are being a bit single mindedand especially when I have told you that I did not mean what you claim?

Perhaps, but Ou Be Low hoo does have a point, and it's not actually all that funny, especially if you're waiting in the taxi queue with several shopping bags.

P.S. You're right to be worried about the taxi companies getting on to you: They've got some right dodgy "geezers" working for them. :mad:

RaVeN said:
I put the sweaters back and moved next to him, looking at clothes on a table that he was looking at.

He looked at me and started to walk away. I gave him a few second lead and started to follow him. He took twists and turns through the isles while looking over his shoulder, and of course, there I was hot on his trail.

He started to cut between couples that were shopping just to elude me, but I stayed with him. We took a 5 minute tour of the store, with him looking back and giving me his best Hulk imitation.

It ended with him running down one of the isles, other customers staring at him, and when he turned back to look at me, standing there, I waved bye-bye and blew him a kiss.

I may not buy any more clothes from there but I'm thinking of going back to find my little friend the next time I get bored.RaVeN

LOL! :D next time you wanna play that again, i would go with you. :p like a tail or shadow or something.

ControlArmsNow said:
Perhaps, but Ou Be Low hoo does have a point, and it's not actually all that funny, especially if you're waiting in the taxi queue with several shopping bags.

P.S. You're right to be worried about the taxi companies getting on to you: They've got some right dodgy "geezers" working for them. :mad:

Sure, that that funny to YOU :) But that means it isnt? It brings a smile to me and so why not?

Am I hurting anybody?
Am I doing any wrong?

So what's the problem?

Anyway, im tired of talking about it! Let people live their lives how they want to and don't judge them. Anything goes as long as you are not harming another human in the process. Well, and even that's ok as long as its concentual.

I'm with you Wabbit. If the cab won't come, it's our fault for picking an author too well-known.

But from my experience, a cab will always come to a shopping centre because even if their client stands them up, 9 times out of 10 there'll be another 5 people waiting impatiently for a taxi.

At any rate, this is just an innocent little joke intended to brighten up a dreary day. It isn't even a prank where someone could get hurt! Just an innocent little way to make the world seem a little less cold and empty.

I rest my make-up case. (David Bowie)

Exactly :)

Just me smiling at the world! And yes, if the taxi didn't turn up then I have nobody to blame but myself :)

Somebody suggested Dostoevsky and thought that was a great suggestion so I will be Dostoevsky this week! :D I feel I might be pushing it with that name but we will see! Hopefully im not getting the bus home lol

I'm converted! I now think this would indeed be a wonderful game!

I suggest that next time you use the name 'SillyWabbit' - I'm sure that would get plenty of laughs...

[sarcasam] oh no, he is very funny. Why, I just wet pants sitting here laughing for about 2 hours non-stop. Also very subtle. Notice the really tiny non-coloured sig. [/sarcasam]

Oh, and darling, just LOVE LOVE LOVE the irony of that sig. Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil. Indeed it is. Indeed it is.

PS: Irony is not something you do to your shirts :p

Oooh, ooooh........ BRING OUT THE GLOVES!
Get the popcorn! Here comes a Tyson/Spinks fight with WORDS!!!!
:D
No, ear-biting gentlemen, ok?
:eek:

I found a huge jar of popcorn today whilst I was shopping. Sweet popcorn and lumps of chocolate. It looked scrummy.

quotagirl said:
Oooh, ooooh........ BRING OUT THE GLOVES!
Get the popcorn! Here comes a Tyson/Spinks fight with WORDS!!!!
:D
No, ear-biting gentlemen, ok?
:eek:

lol

After the last pointless and childish comment, I decided to drop down to his level. Well, it was a one off. No more comments from me of that nature. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

( probably )

SillyWabbit said:
[sarcasam] oh no, he is very funny. Why, I just wet pants sitting here laughing for about 2 hours non-stop. Also very subtle. Notice the really tiny non-coloured sig. [/sarcasam]

Oh, and darling, just LOVE LOVE LOVE the irony of that sig. Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil. Indeed it is. Indeed it is.

PS: Irony is not something you do to your shirts :p

Hmm...it is an intricate web you weave, mr SillyWabbit...you refer to your amusement at my subtilty by using this - '[sarcasm]' to let the reader know of your intentions...either you are one step beyond a mooncake or four behind a sun-beam...I just can't work it out...I guess it's my ignorance, ay?

I'm pleased that you love the irony of my signature...it's all intentional and it's all for YOUR benefit - please, again, note the SUBTILTY...

PS: I've never been fond of ironying my clothes, so I wouldn't know what you're talking about...

PPS: I'm pleased you are down at my level...you can gain enormous satisfaction from smelling the salt of the earth.

Update from yesterday!

I was Dostoevsky :D

I got a bit nervous though because I said the name and the woman on the phone said, "who?" and I had to repeat it. Anyway, my cab came!!!

PS: Ou Be Low hoo, never have I come across somebody so childish with such a low IQ as you. You actually make me laugh! :) However, you are also irritating in the extreem so congratulations! You are the first person EVER to be put on my ignore list.

Please drop your vendetta against Wabbit, Ou Be. He's a respected member of this forum and I for one am seriously getting sick of it.

Back